Seattle Into Eternity fans

That thing made me fucking popular though... people at the Opeth show recognized me WITHOUT the cthulu^_^.

Sorry if I caused any injury, but hey... it's a battle scar. You should see the bruise I still have on my leg from that show(that was over a week ago and it's still there). I almost blacked out because it hurt so bad when I was at the Opeth show during Fireball Ministry's set...(although, I think that contributed to the hour of sleep I had that entire night before, eight shots of espresso, a can of WIRED and a can of Red Bull, and 2 decently sized cups of Doctor Pepper at my work...)

haha, awesome - you should get a picture of you and your cthulu on here so we know what to expect at future shows.... not that we wouldn't notice someone with a puppet at a show lol, but just because I wanna see it again :D

Speaking of battle scars, mine are all gone that I can tell. I had a lovely bruise on the side of my forehead for a week though from where some guy jumped on top of me and I hit Kotipelto's amp. I blacked out for a few seconds and I didn't know where I was at first -- it was scary because I've never experienced anything like it before -- but afterwards I was fine. It was a cool first experience though and Jorg Michael asked if I was ok after the show :D.

Marleah said:
haha, awesome - you should get a picture of you and your cthulu on here so we know what to expect at future shows.... not that we wouldn't notice someone with a puppet at a show lol, but just because I wanna see it again :D

Speaking of battle scars, mine are all gone that I can tell. I had a lovely bruise on the side of my forehead for a week though from where some guy jumped on top of me and I hit Kotipelto's amp. I blacked out for a few seconds and I didn't know where I was at first -- it was scary because I've never experienced anything like it before -- but afterwards I was fine. It was a cool first experience though and Jorg Michael asked if I was ok after the show :D.

That dude was fucking hilarious. He kept trying to get people to carry him on stage... not enough people there though. I was so fucking pissed that Stratovarious doesn't get a larger following in Seattle.

Brackofthemountain said:
I have two words to say...

"INTO ETERNIA?"

Was that a joke?

BTW... show rocked! I was the one holding up the cthulu puppet the entire time. I've gotten so many reactions from that thing, even when I brought it to a venue where "Handful of Luvin" played this last week...

Actually, No...no joke...just a stupid ass front man that can not read or listen when he is told who he is playing with...I think the guitar player, drummer and I, are the only members of our band that listen to Into Eternity...and Strato for that matter...
Anyway, he and the keyboardist are gone...we dismissed them both this last week, and we are working with 2 new members for the Sonata Arctica show coming up in Feb. Back to more of a metal style singer, because quite honestly, our vocalist you saw, didnt cut it for us...He wanted to take the band in a rock style direction...and there is no place in this world for another band/singer like that...;)
So hopefully we will see you and puppet for the Sonata show....:D:headbang:

Sportney said:
Actually, No...no joke...just a stupid ass front man that can not read or listen when he is told who he is playing with...I think the guitar player, drummer and I, are the only members of our band that listen to Into Eternity...and Strato for that matter...
Anyway, he and the keyboardist are gone...we dismissed them both this last week, and we are working with 2 new members for the Sonata Arctica show coming up in Feb. Back to more of a metal style singer, because quite honestly, our vocalist you saw, didnt cut it for us...He wanted to take the band in a rock style direction...and there is no place in this world for another band/singer like that...;)
So hopefully we will see you and puppet for the Sonata show....:D:headbang:

Thank.
Fucking.
God.

What the fuck was up with that whole thing where he kept folding the microphone stand in half? He looked like he was too old for his type of music...

BTW... the puppet has been destroyed. Destroyed by who you ask?

Jens Kidman of Meshuggah^_^. As they were in town, I naturally went, and brought the cthulu with me. Was hanging out in the second row, and I don't think he got the impression that a Cthulu puppet was significance of an elder god, so he ripped the legs off. It was actually more funny than it was offensive, only because I tried making a big deal out of it on the Meshuggah boards. I couldn't stop laughing afterwards^_^.