i wish i had heard of you guys sooner...

Elysian893

Dethklok
Oct 4, 2003
Plano, TX
Visit site
i told a friend of mine a month or two ago i wanted to start a band with prog and death metal singing, and he's like "into eternity does that", "into who?" "into eternity", and he commences to send me a song from buried in oblivion, but i forgot to listen to it... so finally, i listen to all of buried in oblivion last night, and all i can say is holy hell... its been a long time since i've been this excited about an album i've heard... i've been listening to it all night tonight at work, it totally made my night... if only i had heard of you guys sooner i would have been there at the seattle hammerfall/edguy show... man i missed out, but i'm definately there october 6th. \m/

"I wish I had heard of you guys sooner..."

I hate that feeling, that's why I always check out new bands when I get the chance, so I don't miss out on anything.

You should still definitely do the prog/death metal thing, not enough of those type bands around IMO.

ThinkAboutYourEnd said:
"I wish I had heard of you guys sooner..."

I hate that feeling, that's why I always check out new bands when I get the chance, so I don't miss out on anything.

You should still definitely do the prog/death metal thing, not enough of those type bands around IMO.
oh trust me, i still want to, even more now that i've heard just how great it can sound!