Name/Date of new album?

Have they considered a tour with Symphony X? The albums seem to be promised for around the same time...

RAWK!
Can't wait to hear it!

Struggling with the booklet right now...

It's not easy to top the BiO cover which many people.. including myself.. think is one of my best, but the new one came out really nice as well. I hope you will like it!

first off noren your work rocks...cant wait to see the new album.
secondly, a little more so, i too cant wait to hear the new album, and the 50 tours ie will do in support of it.. but i kinda got a question about all that, im pretty sure i heard rob was out of the band.... whats the deal with that? is he on the new album? is he really gone?... can i take his place?...
anyways yeah, i cant wait to hear the new stuff esspecially with andy sneaps touch, there are certain bands that no matter how high the expectations you always get what you wanted and in ie's case theyde have a harder time writting a bad song good one... i mean, i get goosebumps just thinking about how good the new album is gonna be.. g-d damn anticipation.

aww thanks Rob! Yeah they're definitely our family! We were pretty devastated but we're much better now. He was 14 and a sugarcat, he was the last of our clan though, so it was pretty intense and it's hard to be cat-less after decades :/ As long as we have emigrationplans we don't plan to take in new pets.. (might go for temporarily taking cats in for foundations that help stray pets or pets from sick or deceased people, we'll see after our vacation in October).

Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2006 at 22:25:46

Canadian technical metallers INTO ETERNITY have completed work on their forthcoming album with Andy Sneap (NEVERMORE, ARCH ENEMY) who recently mixed and mastered the album. The confirmed title is The Scattering Of Ashes and Century Media will release this, the band's fourth album on October 3rd. Tim Roth, guitarist/vocalist recently commented about the record: "So far, I think it is a mix between Dead Or Dreaming and Buried In Oblivion. For this album we kept some things a bit more stripped down. Now we won't have five vocal harmonies going at once. The band decided that we want to sound more like we do live, so we stuck to two-part vocal harmonies. It still sounds killer though and I'm sure people will dig the new melodies. Stu (Block) did a great job singing on this album. He has five different voices that he can change back and forth from. Wait to you hear some of the notes he hits!"

Awesome!!
You guys are using my song title and cd title..
Killer!!
Rob

Rob-intoeternity said:
Posted on Thursday, July 13, 2006 at 22:25:46
The confirmed title is The Scattering Of Ashes and Century Media will release this, the band's fourth album on October 3rd.
Rob

Realy great news can't wait to hear it!!

Sneap.......is........the..........MAN!

I've been a fan of his work for years and was ecstatic to hear he was going to be mixing this album.

I think he's really out-done himself again. It sounds freakin incredible :kickass:

Can't WAIT to see the new album cover! I love Mattias Norén's work!
Does everyone know you can buy signed prints of his stuff on his site, http://www.progart.com/printshop/index.htm ? My bro, Dave bought like 10 or something.
I bought 5 including Dead or Dreaming. Awesome wall art, way better than tricking out your living room with Monet or those other pansies. :lol:

Thanks, Mattias! They arrived in great shape. :headbang:

JimAustin said:
Sneap.......is........the..........MAN!

I've been a fan of his work for years and was ecstatic to hear he was going to be mixing this album.

I think he's really out-done himself again. It sounds freakin incredible :kickass:
fuckin' amazing, he worked with arch enemy so I think the result will be great !!!!!

and mattias noren did a great job, the cover is beautifull
men, you have to come to europe, and france, there a lots of dudes which are waaiting for you to play the new songs, you will be welcomed as gods !!:headbang: