Adamantra (Progressive Power Metal)

This is pretty damn good. I don't know why, but I still don't get Circus Maximus. They bore the living hell out of me, yet I like bands like PM, Seventh Wonder, Illusion Suite and now this band. Go figure.

This is pretty damn good. I don't know why, but I still don't get Circus Maximus. They bore the living hell out of me, yet I like bands like PM, Seventh Wonder, Illusion Suite and now this band. Go figure.

That's interesting. Not gonna say I find it weird, but interesting nonetheless. Have you heard the entire Isolate album by CM? I can't see someone not liking that disc! :lol:

OK, I WILL be the one to say it: THAT'S WEIRD! Just plain WEIRD!!! :zombie:

LOL! I do like this sample, and CM / Illusion Suite are pretty good comparisons. I really like seeing this particular genre hybrid continue to grow, as I think it combines my favorite aspects of all the genres we discuss on this board. (Well, excluding perhaps the Pagan-Viking-Neo-Goth-Death-Core stuff.)

That's interesting. Not gonna say I find it weird, but interesting nonetheless. Have you heard the entire Isolate album by CM? I can't see someone not liking that disc! :lol:

I've listened to about 5 or 6 full songs from them before progpower this past year and just couldn't get into them and their live performance bored me. It's weird. I know I should like them, but I just can't. To each his own I suppose.

Back to the band at hand though. Does anyone know where to get this cd? The only place I can find it is on Record Shop X.