Adaptive Pitch Test / Try it!!!

crillemannen

Jun 20, 2007
www.studiohaga.net
Ran across this test the other day. Quite fun to do. I didn't post this to brag but it is fun to see how good your hearing is. I always thought i got a good intonation hearing when it comes to tuning and especially to hear if something is out of tune haha

I scored 0.538hz on the test which is pretty good.

Try it if you like:

http://tonometric.com/adaptivepitch/

I just pissed through it and got 0.86 as the final score. It got down to the 0.375 figure though. Im gonna do it again now too! I found when i got to the very small differences you need to make a quick decision otherwise when you replay it it just fucks with your mind lol

hmm not sure where i can get the result, i only see "4.8 Hz" this is pretty bad i guess!?
how did you guys get 0.xxx results, i don't even see these on the histogram :lol:

I just pissed through it and got 0.86 as the final score. It got down to the 0.375 figure though. Im gonna do it again now too! I found when i got to the very small differences you need to make a quick decision otherwise when you replay it it just fucks with your mind lol

Mine where down on 0.175 before i answered wrong.

I got 1.75first time, the next time i replayed a couple of the hard ones which i then got right.

Fun test anyway.

2.1 :D how the fuck are you able to tell the difference when it gets really low? When I made the test the first time I repeated the samples a lot and got only 3.3 then I did it very quick and got 2.1 :/ Still that's really fucking bad, my ears are shit goddamnit!

I only scored average in all his tests, except for the musical-visual intelligence test (85%, excellent performance).
The other results make me thing I should take musical lessons again and train my hearing systematically.

0.6hz after I made it a couple of times and understood the test properly lol

Same here.

During one of the attempts I somehow forgot you press space to play them again and instead I pressed the down arrow 3-4 times to hear the tone again ...durr

1.2 the first time, took it again and got 0.4875. =D

I'm also a few months from being 18, mind you hahaha.