ADD ruiner of productivity....

K Odell

\=/Varnisher\=/
Jan 23, 2006
Greensboro, NC
So I am posting this out of boredom. I was writing this song today and got hit by the almighty ADD bug. So my brain goes off into this little tangent of weird Meshuggah/core riffraff. We will call it Shuggahcore and or Sumeriancore I guess is proper. Anyways yeah so heres the result. You can hear the ADD take over at around 1:40.

Sooner or later I am gonna actually finish this song sans all the bullshit at the end.

Obviously a lot of this at the end sounds fake and thats because....well.....it is. I was fucking off in my own little world. :lol:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/324317/Z-S/Song ideas/Stupidcore.mp3

Cheers,
Kyle

Periphery is a great band i didn't knew they were signed to sumerian,
and i mean there are some bands i enjoy from the label but there are really
crappy ones too. like idk ABACABB or Born Of Osiris

You are definetly my favourite Sneapster (yeah sounds super gay i know hahahahha)
Guitars doesn't sound like the Zero System EP, so, let me guess...Pod farm treadplate and recabinet ghandi impulses right?
I'm seriously evaulating the posibility to trade mi Emg 81 for some JB's

Best regards!

You are definetly my favourite Sneapster (yeah sounds super gay i know hahahahha)
Guitars doesn't sound like the Zero System EP, so, let me guess...Pod farm treadplate and recabinet ghandi impulses right?
I'm seriously evaulating the posibility to trade mi Emg 81 for some JB's

Best regards!

HAHA thanks!

And you are correct it is podfarm. I am now doing reamping so until my songs are finished I do all my jank with podfarm bc it takes up less of my cpu. This was actually done with a dimarzio tonezone which I am officially hooked on.

yeah that first half is like a year or so old bc i couldn't get myself to finish it. Seems I still have that problem.

i quite think that i had that one as full song?
dunno, maybe you didnt like how it worked out...good luck anyway ;)
i heard beer can cure that problem with unfinished songs :kickass: