addictive drums $99.00 onguitar centers website!!

Holy fuck, don't know if I should do or not. The clips sound pretty damn good. SO TEMPTING

hmm i also don't know, really like the demos and it says it ships internationally for 20$, but it sounds too good to be true, does anyone have experiences with this?
a while ago i ordered miroslav philharmonik from audiomidi.com, it was declared as a download but then they told me it was a mistake and shipping would be 88$, i did get my money back in the end and the deal was cancelled but still i was really annoyed by this

i mean if it says international shipping is 20. then its 20.

plus this is guitarcenter so it couldnt be the same old mess. just call the tole free international number on there website and talk it out. im sure the facts will be laid down in front of you so you can make a better decision. :)

ive used addictive drums and sold it but missed it a ton and now im lucky enough to have it back with this killer deal... i love addictive drums.

you can get a great feel of it in only like a week

Yeah its always 2 crashes, one hi hat and a ride or third crash i think o_O there is that new metal pack they released for this as well, but thats the same, just ross robinson sounds :rofl:

i hope you guys enjoyed this.

personally i really think highly of addictive drums. like some one said a few post up, its really user friendly and the samples are quality.