Adding another thread

Originally posted by Jim LotFP
Cool, while we're wasting bandwidth testing, WHY DOESN'T ANYONE EVER DO AN ELFQUEST CONCEPT ALBUM?

If you go to the Wolfrider Store, you'll find a CD of Wolfrider tunes. no idea what it sounds like... I'm a little afraid...

Although a nice METTTAAAALLLLL CD concept album about it would absolutely rule!! Just who could we get to do backing vocals as the voice of Petalwing?

Originally posted by steveheiress
Although a nice METTTAAAALLLLL CD concept album about it would absolutely rule!! Just who could we get to do backing vocals as the voice of Petalwing?

Monika Edvardsen of Atrox.

Actually, casting the Elquest Metal Opera might be a fun task. :)

Some obvious choices that come to mind...

Leetah- Michelle Loose of Brave (sunnier and passive in a crueler world)
Ekuar- Dio (older and wiser than dirt. :))
Two-Edge- Martin Walkyier (insane and who else could pull off those rhymes and make it sound like their own natural stuff?)

Actually, casting the Elquest Metal Opera might be a fun task. :)

Some obvious choices that come to mind...

Dio (older and wiser than dirt. :))

Hmmmmm... Dio's not addled enough -- he's got a very strong, powerful voice. I always imagined Ekuar with a soft and addled voice, a gentle grandfatherly old elf.

Doro Pesche as Kahvi?

Kahn from Kamelot as Redlance?

I've decided... *I'LL* do Petalwing -- breeeedeeeeeedeeeeedeeeeeeedeeeeeeeeeeedeeee!!!

meow?

hahhahahaha!!

Every since KNAC (station) ran to the border, I've kinda been outta the loop on the concert seen. Thanks to the maidens listing of moshking.com I'm in the seen again. Moshking rocks. To Mr. Denis Moshking himself, hope your able to keep it there!

Rock on and up the Ironettes!!!

Originally posted by bassbitch
Hmmmmm... Dio's not addled enough -- he's got a very strong, powerful voice. I always imagined Ekuar with a soft and addled voice, a gentle grandfatherly old elf.

Doro Pesche as Kahvi?
Kahn from Kamelot as Redlance?

I've decided... *I'LL* do Petalwing -- breeeedeeeeeedeeeeedeeeeeeedeeeeeeeeeeedeeee!!!

meow?

hahhahahaha!!

Hmmm, still think you need to hear Atrox's Contentum and tell me Monika ISN'T Petalwing already. :)

We're avoiding the important people, the strong personalities:

Cutter
Skywise
Winnowill
Rayek

We're avoiding the important people, the strong personalities:

Cutter
Skywise
Winnowill
Rayek

hahhhaa, that's cos those would be the toughest ones to cast. Cutter has to have a clear voice, not too strong, not too timid. Skywise should have a lot of energy to his voice. Winnowill should sound like a Disney villain, but silkier, menacing. Rayek... should sound dark, low volume wise...

Tough call...

Just for that...

heiresselfquest5.jpg

Weak attempt at 'elf-izing' Ms Heiress

I really need to get back to improving my own photoshop art skills someday... these other projects are sucking the life out of me!

OK, here you go! (most of these are thumbnailed...)

Terms of use: These are for the Iron Maidens fan art page. Any other usage must be approved by myself first...

edhuntresswpt.jpg

this one is NOT done yet!

The modified images below were tweaked using photoshop...

It looks like I posted these properly. Several of these I plan to go back and touch up/improve when I get time...and if I ever get any more 'elf maidens' sketches (hint hint!) I will happily color those as well!

I posted this in another thread. Here it is again. I borrowed the gal in the middle from another Maidens piece done by Dave B. I used one of Mel's B&W sketches as a guide for the one on the left.

maddaughters2.jpg

Now to go find out if the airport x ray machine fogged the film from the pics of my recent night out...