Adding stuff

Goreripper

Metal as fuck
Aug 24, 2001
Blue Mountains, Australia
myspace.com
Hey guys,

Please note, if you aren't 100% sure a band should be added to the site, please ask myself or Greg first before you spend an hour or more adding them. One of the guys added a band the other day that was borderline metal (at best). I did email him but for some reason the mail didn't go through (I get this sometimes, I don't know why) and I deleted the entry. So if you have ANY doubts about whether a band should be included, please mail one of us first.

Hope that's OK. By the way, great work on the site from everyone. There's so many bands coming on that it's hard to keep up. :headbang:

I would also like to note that we very seldomly delete a band. We're not super anal about it, but we do kind of need to draw the line somewhere, lest someone add Poison or Warrant (if you do, I will kill you :) ), or God help us Bon Jovi. It's a shame that the email didn't get delivered 'cause I know I'd be pissed if I had a band deleted without knowing why beforehand, so for that, I will add my apology to Brian's. I hope everything's cool still.

And as an addition to that, the only bands I have deleted have been Bonfire, Europe, Kingdom Come and House of Lords, plus maybe one or two more like them, but you get the idea. Melodic hard rock is not heavy metal, so please don't add bands like the ones Greg and I just mentioned, or similar bands like White Lion, Whitesnake, Great White, any band with the word "White" in the name (LOL), Gotthard, Trixster, Coney Hatch, Treat, Brand New Sin and bands of that nature. Also, be careful when it comes to prog rock and prog metal, as they are different as well.