Adligate[GER]- Groove Thrash Metal Mix

Adligate

New Metal Member
Aug 4, 2010
Hey fellas,

I wanted to promote my band ADLIGATE from Germany and would like to hear your comments regarding our music (or whatever else you wish to comment on).

www.myspace.com/adligate

You can listen to two songs from our upcoming EP called "A Prologue To Vigorousness", which will be released in mid-August. We sell our EP as well as our Shirts directly on our Myspace page; just send an email with your requests to sue@adligate.de and we will try to find the best shipment for you.

Our band exists since 2007 but hit the stage(s) about 2009. Personally I would categorize our music as a mixture of Rock, Groove, Thrash and Death Metal, which is a blend of all the personal interests inside our band. But it's up to you to decide.

Anyway, we would love to hear from you and it would be awesome if you promote our band to friends of yours of whom you think might be interested in listening to our stuff.

Thanks,
your Adligate-s

Good music. Quite a strange blend of rock/metal instrumentation with death like vocals. Its funny that a german band has to put the english translation of there bio above there german bio.

I listened to the first song from start to finish which is amazing for me.

there was a riff in the middle of the first song that got me headbanging

its good to hear a metal band that is that metal.

My band are similar in influences

www.myspace.com/betrayalband

Hey Carlo,

thanks for your comment, I am just listening to your music - really like to vocals, has some Phil Anselmo to it, but a bit higher voice. I couldn't sing that way if you beat me with a stick.. :headbang:

Thanks for giving us the hint on the genre. We actually do not really care to much while composing the songs, which, afterwards, leaves us a bit puzzled how to describe the music. We have one upcoming song which is more in flames like, another is more doomy. Well... Variety is the spice of life :)

Really like your music, who knows, one day we might make it to GB and play a concert together. That would be nice :)