Advice re: travelling to shows. (esp. for avi)

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
So I kind of sort of suspect that one of our guitarists has a personality clash with our sound guy, who is new. I might and probably am totally wrong, but I still have the suspicion.

Question: for this New York show on Thursday, should we put them in a car together for the 5 hour trip and see what happens, or should I make an effort to keep them separated just because I'm suspicious?

I wouldn't force it. Nothing is worse than being trapped in a small vehicle with someone you don't like. those small issues that bug you turn into HUGE problems very fast in those environments.

my $.02

yes of course, but should i make an *effort* to avoid putting them together. Like for example if we're trying to decide who goes in what car should I pipe up with "Nick's coming with me!" ...because I don't foresee anyone being proacive about their ride. I think people in this band are more likely to go with someone even if they don't want to, and then just grumble about it later, as opposed to speak up and say who they actually want to ride with.