Aegir's songs are up on mp3.com now!

What is your overall opinion of Aegir's songs? (please listen to all of them :) )

• Sucks!

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Hmmm, not that good.....

• Decent, I guess

• It's good!

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It's really great!

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
From what I can hear I think it is good dude. The problem I have is I have a slow connection, so I am unable to hear the music at the highest quality, and because you have no MP3s I have to listen to the low stream. This of course makes the music sound like it is played in a tin-can. Still from what I can tell you guys seem to play well, and I am surprised by how decent the lead vocals are. That is usually the worst part of a new band. Your drumming (from what I can hear because they sound very muffled on the low quality stream) is good, as is the lead guitar. The bass player seems to be the weak link, but that could be the distortion on the low stream as well (in fact it prob is) If your cd was easy to buy (I could use my credit card, and shipping was not high to America) I would pick it up. Good work!

thanks for the input :)

We're currently looking for a record label who could pay for the
production of a full cd (this "demo" is only 4 songs). We found
a couple of interesting labels (that actually release this kind of music), and hopefully they'll like what they hear.

Thanks...I will be sure to check back so I can try it out the higher quality version.

Yeah!

"Viking metal" is very accurate. :) It's good stuff, reminds me of Dark Tranquillity's older albums.

Since I have enjoyed a few beverages too many I'll leave the more thorough analysis to someone more proficient. :D

Go listen to them, damnit! Whatcha waiting for?!! :eek:

i think its really great.... except... everyone isnt totally tuned together.... unless its just the recording... but it sounds like someone isn't tuned correctly, but i don't really care because i recorded my bands demo out of tune and it doesnt mean the music isnt good =0

Goddamn excellent dude!! That style of vikingness just does something for me, can't explain it, but I love it! Keep up the excellent work, I'll add a link to your band from my bands page if you don't mind.