Aerosmith/Motley Crue Tour

TheWhisper

Cobra Kai Never Dies
Apr 12, 2004
Brandon, FL USA
This from BW&BK:
MOTLEY CRUE vocalist Vince Neil has revealed that the Crue will be doing a co-headlining tour later in the year with AEROSMITH. No further details are currently available.

I guess he was on the Opie And Anthony show on XM...
I love Motley but I didn't see KISS with Aerosupply and I will not see
Motley Crue with Aerosupply! Why would I pay a higher ticket price, when I have no desire to see the second band on the bill?! Plus Motley needs to tour behind a new record or else there will be a KISS like backlash....
Wait too late!:tickled:

TheWhisper said:
This from BW&BK:
MOTLEY CRUE vocalist Vince Neil has revealed that the Crue will be doing a co-headlining tour later in the year with AEROSMITH. No further details are currently available.

I'm pretty sure I heard a local date announced for this on the radio yesterday. I only heard it in passing because I don't listen to the radio. My wife leaves it on for the dogs all day and I heard something about Aerosmith when I got home from work. I don't know if the dogs are so happy to see me because they know they're about to get fed or that that damn noise is getting turned off immediately. :D

this makes me wonder..... Why don't bands that are "Icons" tour with a band that could use some good promo? that are on there same label, maybe it's a band that the headliner enjoys...the list could go on and on as I'm sure the reasons why not will.

I myself am sick of paying bu-koo buckage to see the same band each year with a higher price ticket just cuz it's two 'big' bands touring. And it seems they never pull an oldie that hasn't been played live in years....s.s.d.d. (same setlist, diff day)

I myself am allready passing on the Aerosmith/Lenny K show due to the venue. Staple center is better for basketball games imo.