Motley Crue

mattt

Yes.
Feb 4, 2002
Whats happening with Motley Crue now?

Tommy lee has gone solo and said he isnt coming back
Mick Mars has Multiple Sclorosis??
Vince Neil.....enough said
Nikki Sixx seems to be the only one in the band really..

whats happening?

Hmmm I really don't know.

Vince, Mick and Nikki are still going, although Nikki is the only one who is healthy and in shape to be touring.... but I dunno what's the deal with a drummer. Tommy obviously isn't an option.

They'll reform eventually, mark my words.

Can't imagine Skid Row will reform, though - I don't know if I'd want to be in a band with Sebastian Bach right now either :)

Isn't Mick Mars in his mid-50s now? Read that on Metal Sludge once.

Ooh, speaking of which - do you check out Metal Sludge very often, Troops? I get the feeling you'd love it! :)

www.metal-sludge.com

Metal Sludge RULES! About once a month I go there and end up sitting tree for hours reading everything I haven't read and re-read lots of the old stuff I don't remember heheh. Great site!!!

Best thing I ever read thuogh was that page where they went page by page through a 1990 Metal Edge magazine hahahaha!

I check it out every day, it's awesome! :) Probably the best metal site on the net... it'd be so fun writing for them!

I should do a rip-off site one day, that'd be cool. Hmm...

I believe they're on indefinite hiatus... Mick doesn't have MS, but does have some bone disease that's slowly bending him in two :( But he still knows how to ROCK goddammit!!!