Not getting too excited, especially after Maiden cancelling, but...

TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
....Nikki Sixx said last week in a radio interview that there should be a Motley Crue reunion tour AND new album in 2004. Nikki and Vince have made up obviously (played together at a Vince solo show recently), so Nikki thought he'd try to get things happening again, and Nikki and Tommy are friends again and Tommy is really into doing the reunion now and can't wait to work on a new Motley album, and apparently Vince and Tommy's problems are "water under the bridge" now.

:headbang: :headbang:

It had better happen and it had better come here!

Mick's living with Nikki at the moment and they've been writing songs.... they've written a few new ones I think to be used in some soundtrack.

i read on blabbermouth the other day that Nikki Sixx said that they won't be doing anything before 2005...

'Classic Rock' had an interview with Nikki recently which said almost the same thing, however, Nikki said that he would "Ring Tommy, and if Tommy doesn't want to do it, it wouldn't happen." So it all rests with whether Tommy wants to do it.

NIKKI SIXX On Next MÖTLEY CRÜE CD: 'I Want Us To Go Heavier' - Nov. 24, 2003

Despite insisting in an online post over the weekend that a reunion was unlikely to take place before 2005, MÖTLEY CRÜE bassist Nikki Sixx appears to have told MTV.com that the band plan to reunite for a tour and possible album next year.

"Three years ago, we decided to take time off to recharge," bassist Nikki Sixx said. "We put the movie deal in place and planned on a tour when all the original bandmembers were ready to work together again. Everything is pretty much right on time."

Sixx said the 2004 world tour will coincide with the release of the big-screen version of "The Dirt", based on the band's over-the-top 2001 autobiography of the same name. The tour will feature singer Vince Neil, Sixx, guitarist Mick Mars and drummer Tommy Lee.

The reunion is surprising given the notoriously bad blood between Lee and Neil — Sixx said the two still have not spoken to each other about the dates.

"We plan on recording new music as well," Sixx said. "I'd like to see us go heavier. When the four of us are together, something magical happens. That's something I've never felt before. All the drama and bullshit aside ... I love playing in MÖTLEY CRÜE."

Yeah I knew they would have to reunite at the same time as The Dirt came out. It would ensure massive ticket sales and alot more interest in the band. Anybody who sees that film will wanna see them live (if it even comes close to capturing the spirit of the book).

Yeah I saw somewhere they have a 4 disc box set comimg out " Music to crash your car too" Or something like that.............

Maybe Ron Smallwood could oversee the "Dirt" Movie .......Ballaaaallllllll