Motley Crue - Australian tour!

I had tickets for their last tour - like, 3rd row or something. Was Randy touring with them then or was the chick from Hole (or whatever band it was) with them?

Yeah, so I didn't really mind it all that much that they cancelled. As I've said a few times, when Ozzy toured in 1998 I didn't care who the lineup was, as long as it included Randy. Thankfully it did (along with some blokes named Zakk Wylde and Michael Inez :headbang: ).

Randy was still drumming when the Aussie tour was announced. His illness was the initial reason given for the cancellation.

Spiff said:
I think the main reason I recall it being cancelled was lack of ticket sales.
That was probably the truth, but as if anyone would ever admit it. :lol:

They booked the tennis centre here, despite not having had a hit since Dr Feelgood. What a silly thing to do. No wonder they couldn't sell enough tickets to make it worth it.

I. Can't. Wait.

Although the new song is utter shit.

It's a Simple Plan song with Vince Neil vocals.

Pathetic.

Winmar said:
They booked the tennis centre here, despite not having had a hit since Dr Feelgood. What a silly thing to do. No wonder they couldn't sell enough tickets to make it worth it.
Actually, The Tennis Centre was the only venue that sold well. They had already sold 8000 tickets for it by the time the shows were cancelled a month before the tour. It was the other cities who had only sold a couple of thousand each (and Vince having no voice left) that made them cancel.