Motley Crue, Whitesnake And Poison In Massive Australian Tour

Spruce Goose

Then Goose me up woman!
Apr 17, 2001
Sydney
scholar.uws.edu.au~13326874
Poison's Bret Michaels Added To Motley Crue's Australian Tour

Last week we mentioned Motley Crue and a member of Poison would be doing a tour together. Well we can report that the deal has been done!
Music reporter Nui Te Koha broke the news on Triple M Melbourne's Hot Breakfast this morning.
"Motley Crue and Poison frontman Bret Michaels will [tour]. That deal has been done. It's gonna happen in September," Nui said.
When the story broke last week fans went off across our Rock News Facebook and website. dazza nicholls screamed, "rock out wth ya cock out!!! boguns let loose, can't wait for that!!! crue here we come!!!!! \m/ rock on \m/", while Julie Tolmer said "Living in the 80's wohooo love all their music!!!!!".
Of course, Bret Michaels has had a busy and varied post-Poison career, releasing a couple of solo albums and starring in the reality TV show Rock Of Love where babes with big boobs vie for his affection.
We'll have all the dates as soon as they're confirmed. The other hot rumour is that Whitesnake will join Motley Crue and Bret Michaels for the massive triple bill. We'll keep you posted

http://www.triplem.com.au/melbourne...tley-crues-australian-tour/20110525-cewu.html

Motley Crue, Whitesnake And Poison In Massive Australian Tour

Who said Rock n' Roll was dead? A triple pack of rock is coming our way this November with three of the world's biggest 80s bands about to hit Oz.
Music reporter Nui Te Koha told Triple M Melbourne's Hot Breakfast that Motley Crue (pictured above) and Whitesnake are as good as locked in, while one of the members from Poison will complete the massive triple bill.
"Motley Crue is now firmed up and looking like October/November at the end of the year with Whitesnake and somebody from Poison, nothing sorted out on the Poison front," Nui said.
Nui added that Poison frontman Bret Michaels is looking like the man who's coming down under.
Ooh, to be a fly on the wall in the backstage area when these three giants of 80s rock converge!
Since the story broke this morning fans have been going off across our Rock News Facebook and website. "YOU BLOODY BEAUTY... TOMMY HERE I COME!!!!!!" warned Fiona Cachia-Gilmore, while Jimmy Francis said "Words cannot express how emotional I am to finally see MOTLEY CRUE!!! 20 years in the making for me! 20 years of following and never have been able to see them. I'm so emotional, right now."
All that's left to say is get ready to rock because it's going to be a monster of a show.

http://www.triplem.com.au/melbourne...in-massive-australian-tour/20110518-cccv.html

A shame it will only be Bret and not the whole band. Poison was my first concert in 1989, would be neat to see them again.

Seen Motley Crue, not that fussed about seeing them again, so the only band here I'm keen to see is Whitesnake. The last time they were here was a big concert year and I couldn't afford to go. Still kicking myself about that one.