Aerosmith World Tour 2004!!

YourAuntieSocial

Faeries Wear Boots
Jun 5, 2003
Texas
Visit site
This was the coolest thing that has happened to me in a long time! I got to see Aerosmith perform live last night!! It was at Dodge Arena in Hidalgo, Texas. I thought about how some on the board had mentioned that Steven Tyler is so ugly. HA! He's still hot, guys!! :hotjump:
I was fortunate enough to have won tickets for the Cheap Trick and Aerosmith concert on the radio. I so wish I had lied about having a camera, because although they were not allowed, and people were sent back to their cars for having them, A TON of people snuck in cameras!!
I liked the material from their new release. It is is heavily blues-influenced. I will have to go out and buy it now.
It was so mind-blowing! Some of the material was from before my time, and the crowd had people from 7 to 70 years old it looked like!! They played lots of favorites from the 80s and 90s. To name a few:
Sweet Emotion
Dream On
Walk this Way
Jaded
Cryin'
I Don't Want to Miss a Thing
Livin' on the Edge
Love in an Elevator (the opening song)
That is what I can remember right now, and of course in no particular order. Don't know the name of the new songs, but the new CD, Honkin' on Bobo, is worth checking out!!
:worship: :headbang: :hotjump:

The Trick and Aerosmith...Damn!!! I am so jealous. Those are two of my all-time fav's, especially live. You're one lucky Auntie.....Cheap Trick was one of my first ever concerts, NO 1 was Kiss at Cobo in '76, but they were 2 or 3!!!

Hey, Auntie, you any where's near Conroe or Humble??

Hey, MM! Nope, I'm not near either one. I am way down in south Texas!

Cheap Trick was awesome too. They played some favorites. Surrender, I want you to want me...they didn't play Let go! I wanted to hear that one. Doh!

lets hope that include australia,its been a long time between drinks for us,they last came here for pump album,fuck can they deliver the goods live,as long as they play there classics i will be happy,whats with all the ballads they do these days,i spose they can be forgiven for mellowing over the years!

Yo, Auntie, I spent a vacation on Galveston Island about ten yrs ago. I think I am still sunburnt and hungover a bit from that trip.

I agree that the Trick rules, they never fail to put on a good show.

I wanted to go to that show really bad, but it sold out fast. I read in the paper that it sold out in 30 minutes. I've had luck in the past in winning free tickets to see shows in RGV, but not this time.

Are you gonna check out Ill Nino on Friday? I'm gonna go to that show. :headbang:

lupe_m said:
I wanted to go to that show really bad, but it sold out fast. I read in the paper that it sold out in 30 minutes. I've had luck in the past in winning free tickets to see shows in RGV, but not this time.

Are you gonna check out Ill Nino on Friday? I'm gonna go to that show. :headbang:

Unfortunately, I won't be going to another concert this week! Despite not having to pay for the tickets, I still spent too much money on Monday! Heck, the shirt I bought was $45 alone!! Then I had to pick up souvenirs for my friends and family. Because it was AEROSMITH!!

Did I mention those suede pants Steve Tyler was wearing??? :Smokedev:

We should definitely say hi next time Anthrax comes to the Valley.

Oh yeah! I had gone to the concert with my best friend and she reminded me that Aerosmith didn't open with Love in an Elevator. That was just when we stopped screaming!! I saw the official set list on aeroforce.com!