After a long absence.....(tl:dr warning, but I hope you read)

British_Banger

Devoid of thought
Aug 5, 2006
Between The Hammer And The Anvil
I don't think many of you here remember me. I have been a fan of Evile for a good few years now and have luckily got to see them on fuckloads of occasions - the most recent being the one off gig in Hastings in September.

I am sorry not have been here. I simply neglected the forum which annoys me cos I could no doubt have met up with a lot of you at various gigs. I have traveled far and wide to see this band - once per tour just isn't enough.

I will be at the London gig and at least one of the other upscoming UK dates. Dunno which. Scotland is probably too far, though I have been all around England and as far as Italy to see them. Who knows, maybe I'll fly to Glasgow or drive to Manchester.

Anyway, my name is Matt and I am from Essex.

I was at Annihilator last night in London and was pleased to see some faces from the Mike Alexander memorial night, as well as Lucy the merch girl, the only girl who doesn't have to stretch to give me a hug. I'll be hear more regularly now. Regards to all. Yes, I am the same British_Banger from the Megadeth forums if anyone posts there.

I think I saw you with Lucy at Golden Gods, I was hanging with the Evile and Mutant lads that night. were you at the aftershow in the club?

Mon to the Glasgow gig, partay with us lot haha. I say us lot, I think there's like 4 Scottish folk on here.

I think I saw you with Lucy at Golden Gods, I was hanging with the Evile and Mutant lads that night. were you at the aftershow in the club?

Mon to the Glasgow gig, partay with us lot haha. I say us lot, I think there's like 4 Scottish folk on here.

Check the pics thread I was with Lucy for a bit, but not long. I'm the guy with the Evile custom jacket. No I didnt go to the aftershow thing. Was it even open to everyone?

If I can get away from work I might try and make it to Glasgow - otherwise it's London - but this time I'll be getting a room for the night so I don't have to leave stupidly early. It's on a sunday and the trains are earlier. Fuck driving

Check the pics thread I was with Lucy for a bit, but not long. I'm the guy with the Evile custom jacket. No I didnt go to the aftershow thing. Was it even open to everyone?

If I can get away from work I might try and make it to Glasgow - otherwise it's London - but this time I'll be getting a room for the night so I don't have to leave stupidly early. It's on a sunday and the trains are earlier. Fuck driving

Nah I don't think it was, we were on guestlist but I didn't know if maybe you'd went with Lucy. Yeah, I think I had went out to my hotel at the time you were outside with her.

Nah I don't think it was, we were on guestlist but I didn't know if maybe you'd went with Lucy. Yeah, I think I had went out to my hotel at the time you were outside with her.

Well, I wanna go to the next one if I can.

Thought about the Earache xmas party since I am apparently a 'loyal webstore customer'. I'd like to see enforcer, but it's in Nottingham.

Well, I wanna go to the next one if I can.

Thought about the Earache xmas party since I am apparently a 'loyal webstore customer'. I'd like to see enforcer, but it's in Nottingham.

I'll be down for that man, we should all meet up for a few pints, seems I'll be kicking around from 1ish. Enforcer are also doing a wee signing in the shop it would seem. Which I'm going to spend lots of moola in buying pretty vinyl...

I think I do remember you from the forums. I recall you pretty much left when I got here. hehe Welcome back!