My last gig with hair will be Evile.

British_Banger

Devoid of thought
Aug 5, 2006
Between The Hammer And The Anvil
I have decided that it is indeed time to cut my hair off but I will hold off for just a little longer. I want the last gig I swing what's left of my hair around at to be an Evile gig. They truly have become my favourite live band - surpassing Megadeth, Judas Priest and even my almighty idols, Iron Maiden.

After bowing down to the thrashers (see what I did there? :rolleyes: ) one last time with the remnents of locks that were once almost of Marty fuckin' Friedman quality, it will be gone.

It just seems appropriate. Said gig will most likely be the Underworld in Camden, London. No, I am not saying I am going to get scissors and cut it immediately after they finish. Scissors at thrash gigs will get people killed.....one presumes.

See, I was gonna cut my hair a year or two back but decided against it. Do not want - is it a receeding hairline thing or just a case of "Fuck this shit, I'm sick of it"?

At least it'll be going out in style. I'd rather cut my hair off after seeing those dudes than most bands haha.

See, I was gonna cut my hair a year or two back but decided against it. Do not want - is it a receeding hairline thing or just a case of "Fuck this shit, I'm sick of it"?

At least it'll be going out in style. I'd rather cut my hair off after seeing those dudes than most bands haha.

Join the facebook group called 'real men have long hair' and look at the wall post of two photos of me from about twenty minutes ago. You'll see why. It is necessity, not choice.

*Big Boss salute to British Banger's hair*
Farewell my friend, you have served him well.

:lol: