I forgot to mention, I GOT MY DAMN HAIR CUT....

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
I forgot to mention that I got my hair cut last week. My girlfriend and parents were bitching, so I got it cut and now I regret it. It's not "high and tight" marine crew cut short, but it is short enough for me. The girl that cut my hair said she cut off about five inches and my hair is above my shoulders now. My hair has been down my neck and near my shoulders since I was about fifteen and in 10 th grade. I got it cut real short about 3 years ago because I got in trouble with the law (possesion of a controlled substance and D.U.I.) and had to look good for the judge. Before I got it cut, my friends offered me $50 to let them cut my hair. But, we were all drinking and I thought they would butcher it. I would show before and after pictures, bit I don't know how to post attachments on this boars. By the way, dead6skin6mask6 has before pictures that I emailed him for the bio page. Oh well, hopefully it will grow back soon.

man, i never get hassled anymorer with secuirty,more chicks hitt on me...don't have to work hard...more respect....

MAYBE SOME DAY YOU WILL ALL SEE THAT.

SHORT HAIR RULES...but its still scruffy

Yeah rebirth, I'm told I'll get more respect, get a better job, and won't get hassled as much with shorter hair. I'll have to wait and see if I get looked at more by the ladies in due time, its been less than 6 days since I got my hair cut.

rebirth is right, i had long hair for about 6 years. Down to between my shoulder blades. Then my Senior year, about midway thru the semester i got it cut short to about an inch long and spiked it. Best thing i did, it's so much easier to take care of, u get soooo many more chicks, it's amazing.

All of ya suck, long hair rules... Mine was long last summer, then I got a haircut and I'm regretting it to this day. Now I'm growing my hair out again. Who gives a fuck if your girlfriends like it or not? If they don't and keep bitching about it they probably don't deserve to be your girlfriends.

_________
DETHMETAL

Yeah Guerilla, I think most people look better with long hair. Short hair is easier to take care of though. As for my girlfriend, I've been with her for six years (with one 6 month hiatus) and she has seen all my hair phases. Once I get a better and more secure job, I'm letting it groe back out. Long Hair Does Rule.

i just cut mine 'cause after 6 years i felt like a change, the only thing i miss is long-haired headbanging, if i could have long hair just for concerts and other special occasions and short hair the rest of the time, that's what i would do :p

more chicks when you have a short haircut? Hmm..most of my friends always say: wow, that guy has long hair..he's hot! I've been told, (and the guys i know, say that too) that chicks prefer guys with long hair! But hey, we're dutchies ;)

xxx Iris xxx

My hair is down to my ass (and then some) and I would have it no other way!

nd5_jpg.jpg

Oh and I forgot to mention that I clipped my toenails last night. Much better now, my socks dont get ripped. I sent the pictures to lucky. I hope he will post them tonight.

Cheers

-I hate you!!