So, kids, I'm going to cut my hair in the coming weeks. (Photos of balding, beware)

Beard mess? use Head & Shoulders and scrub the skin flakes out. Keeps it shiny and soft for days.

Yup, I have a tendency to get beard itches, but head and shoulders keeps that at bay!

Hmmm. Interesting.

Once my beard grows out after a certain point, it stops itching. But when it's between short and long is the fucking worst. It drives me crazy. Sometimes I don't even want to touch it.

Ugh the thinning parts look awful, I say shave the stragglers and go for the skullet.

LOL it's just the thinning that looks weird to me, I don't know why but I think the horseshoe thing looks good though. Shave it into one of those, would be strange just shaving the top of your head though. but whatever.

I have no clue what I'm going to do just yet. That's why I'm asking one of those hair ladies that know what they're doing.

I'm thinking of doing this now.... I'm afraid to lose my hair too. It already started.

I never understand why people are so concerned about their hair. It's like some people believe that if they're balding they're becoming less of a man. Getting old, obsolete, dying, won't get to fuck teenagers anymore, etc.

Besides, the greatest man ever shot into a woman's vagina is bald.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMWtbqbT7hI