So, kids, I'm going to cut my hair in the coming weeks. (Photos of balding, beware)

I don't headbang, I've got enough neurological problems without it.

Shit, I forgot about your ear thingy. Aesthetically speaking, clean-shaven on top of the head and a neatly trimmed face and you're set. Throw on some cool looking sunglasses and you'll be beating the women off of you with a stick.

Sure, but if you were blessed with amazing hair, wouldn't you want to flaunt it?!
I am blessed with amazing hair. Here's the thing I noticed, though. When you're young, your hair has this natural buoancy that long hair very rarely takes advantage of. Sure, you can get that high, sexy part and a bit of wave. But it's not a guarantee you can tame it every time.

Short hair on the other hand. Why, I almost always have decent to dazzling hair. Shampoo can really pound you with a poofy disaster, but a tiny amount of gel fixes that and brings on the sex. Further, DYING. Hair dying is AWESOME and completely unfeasible and self-defeating when your hair is long.

Hats also don't fly off your head when your hair is short. (had to velcro my fedora cause of that shit)

By the way, don't do the whole Joe Satriani thing, though.

He's on the latest cover of Guitar World and he looks like Voldemort. I see why he does all those commercials and advertisements in sunglasses because he's fugly with that completely shaved, egg-shaped head and no facial features. He looks like a burn victim.

I am blessed with amazing hair. Here's the thing I noticed, though. When you're young, your hair has this natural buoancy that long hair very rarely takes advantage of. Sure, you can get that high, sexy part and a bit of wave. But it's not a guarantee you can tame it every time.

Short hair on the other hand. Why, I almost always have decent to dazzling hair. Shampoo can really pound you with a poofy disaster, but a tiny amount of gel fixes that and brings on the sex. Further, DYING. Hair dying is AWESOME and completely unfeasible and self-defeating when your hair is long.

Hats also don't fly off your head when your hair is short. (had to velcro my fedora cause of that shit)

The man knows what he's talking about.

Those are fucking ugly and annoying. Those people just look dirty to me. Dimebag, Kerry King, Zakk Wylde, and every single Viking metal singer on the face of the earth are prime examples.

My hair is actually gaining buoyancy and youthful curls AS I age! In my younger days it was flat and lifeless and I considered cutting it many a times, but it just keeps getting better and better. And now that I'm going gray I look forward to having a flowing white mane!

Me too. As soon as I hit puberty, my hair got thicker and wavier. Not that I'm complaining. I've been getting more and more grays though. I think they're stress related.

Here, we have the opposite problem. The men here are so obsessed about the perfection of their facial hair that they invent extremely precise designs and artistic expressions of facial hair. I think they must spend at least an hour in the mirror trimming to get it that way. Then what do they do? They put on a gallon of fucking hair gel so they personify the stereotypical Italian they are so vehemently opposed to.

My hair is actually gaining buoyancy and youthful curls AS I age! In my younger days it was flat and lifeless and I considered cutting it many a times, but it just keeps getting better and better. And now that I'm going gray I look forward to having a flowing white mane!

Gray hair rules.

Captain Beard: did you ever think of using Propescia? Or Proscar? You would have saved your hair.

I don't know how the system works in the USA, but Proscar is usually paid by your insurrances since it's supposed to be for your prostate. (you cut your pill in 4 to get the dosage Propescia gives)

I'm thinking of doing this now.... I'm afraid to lose my hair too. It already started.

My friend Anup has the most beautiful hair I've ever seen. He's Italian but was adopted as an infant...his heritage is Indian. He has the shiniest jet black hair down to the middle of his back and it never tangles, never curls. His hair reminds me of the singer's for The Cult, only a bit less girly.