Anyone else always told to cut their hair?

Well I have long hair (well not REALLY long but past my shoulders) and my friends always tell me I should cut my hair. It pisses me off! Since this is a Metal forum and a lot of metal heads have long hair, do any of you guys ever get told you should cut your hair?

P.S.
And I'm not planning on cutting my hair anytime soon.

People used to tell me to cut my hair all the time, but i haven't realy been bothered about it latley. I don't really even care anymore when people tell me i should cut it or that it looks bad/would look better short. I don't plan on cutting my hair anytime soon either.

There is this guy I work with and he always threatens to bring an electric razor to work and pull that jackass stunt where they sneak up and shave off a section of your hair. I am paranoid everytime I go into work now.

you should not be criticised by your haircut...you should be seeing for who you are...fuck your friends, if they are interested in the outfit thay are certalinly not your friends...

People used to, but ever since I shaved it off myself, people are trying to convince me to cut my beard instead. But the thing is, if I don't have hair or a beard I look like a fucking golf ball...

Four years ago, my hair was down to my shoulders. But since I was in the process of getting a new job, I was persuaded by my parents to cut it. It kinda feels good without it, but I'll alway miss doing a proper windmill with all that hair.

Mine is down to about my shoulders, and I get told I should have it cut THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME. I'm not going to, but the comments grate after a while. It's not even that long.

I frankly don't give much of a toss whether they like my hair or not though.

I always got told to in high school, no one really gave two shits after a while. To be honest it was more or less friendly banter. Having said that I have cut my hair rather substantially this year. :p

My brother keeps threatening me to cut my hair but I know he's not serious. I had bangs forever, I've decided screw it...they're growing out!

er..course I'm a chick, so it's ok to have long hair...but..whatever.
what does suck..im older now and i can't headbang like i used to in high school, i get dizzy. :-( i miss them days.

guys never cut it if you don't hafta!! guys with long hair are hot.

I've been told that I look like a girl from behind. Which I can kind of see but when you point it out every fucking day it gets tedious and annoying >:/