Cutting The Hair

Guardian of Darkness said:
I've never had long hair and I never intend to. It's less comfortable than short hair, therefore there is no point to it. Image isn't important.
Same here. It's also too trendy around these parts. Everyone has long hair these days.

If I had long hair, even Shane Embury would quake in fear at the sheer volume and frizziness of the beast.

I have been wanting long hair for ages, and I'm sort of growing it right now. It's hard to grow my hair long since I'm in a private high school in Australia that has pretty strict rules. I'm keeping it so it doesn't exceed my school collar until I reach University where I can grow my hair as long as I want.

It's just the feeling of headbanging and your hair just flying around in the air that I want to feel at least once. I know it's sad, but hey you get that.

My girlfriend always begs me to cut my hair but I just want to have long hair at least for a while. :)

It shouldn't really matter whether it's metal or not. You do whatever the hell you want with your hair, it is yours after all. You don't have to conform to anything :)

TheSanctumWaltz said:
I think the reason why us females are a bit reluctant to allow their bfs to cut their hair is simply because it not only looks good, but it feels great...and although we'd like to think of ourselves as unsuperficial, the fact is, we live in a superficial world. No, I wouldn't dump my boyfriend if he cut his hair(though I'd sure be pissed if he did so without my consent), and any woman who would is certainly a whore, but I like the fact that he has long, pretty hair. Also, most of you guys should stop complaining. For fuck's sake, look at what we women put up with everyday! It's not at all difficult to maintain, so get over it!

I don't recall cutting your hair, regardless of gender, against the law?

Anyways, yeah, I miss the feeling of headbanging with it, but oh well, easily worth that loss. I don't even think about that when I put on Iced Earth's Horror Show albuma nd start headbanging to Wolf, I just think of how cool the drums, the guitar riffs and the God himself Matt Barlow sounds.

I would love to have long hair, but my hair is greasy enough as it is short, and long greasy hair would be a nightmare.

I hate Asian hair.

:pjk!!!

I had hair that was down to my shoulders and it went down on my back a ways too. I had it cut for several reasons. oh by the way i loved it but I cut it because of finding a job and most of all i donated my hair to locks of love. it is an orginization that makes wigs for kids with cancer.

i had long curly hair and a crazy beard and then i cut it and i had mixed reactions, dudes were like man weak why did you cut it, the chicks were like chuck i really really really like that a lot better, winner = chicks, then i also cut it because i started playing golf and i have come to realize that im trying to gain a spot in upper society with school and everything so i have to conform, i love those people who are like "man fuck conformity, fuck it!" and work at McDonalds.

Yeah really, if cutting your hair is gonna get you an extra 10-30 grand a year, fuck if I don't do that. Know how many 50 cent vinyls you can by with that shit? My god.

i had very very long hair for a long time but living in Queensland Australia one summer it was just too fucking hot, so i got the shits and cut it all off, it is a damn side better now that i don't have to worry about it getting in the way and being a pain in the arse!

I think the longest I had my hair was just past my nipples. Anyway, I can't even remember my decision making process to cut it because that was about 6 or 7 years ago. I just went into a barber and did it. One thing is for sure - it IS harder to look after when it's long.
Nowadays, I usually just get it cut as short as I can although I don't like the top being shaved REALLY short. My last haircut was a very short shave all-over and I didn't like it. I looked like a thug and I didn't like feeling bald.
Anyway, it's had a few months growth now and I'm toying with the idea of just letting it grow until I get fed up with it. Will I grow my long hair back? I'm sure I'll be straight to the barbers as soon as I reach the dreaded IN-BETWEEN STAGE!!! :D

Shave Your Head

All these yars passed,
had showed us the same facts.
Drugs and booze are giving the sign
to the life of millions of young souls,
that are rotting their brains,
with cocaine entering up in their noses.

Long hairs is not more,
a mark of the braves.
It became just a fashion,
and had lost it's anger.

Alcohol in their guts, tatooing their arms.
The orgy goes night after night,
acting like bastards, to show their uprising.
Stop this while you still got time!!!
Drugs will not make better your stupid life.
Long hair will not give you force to live.
Tatooing your ass will not turn you into batman.
Alcohol is not the chemistry of happiness.

All these yars passed,
had showed us the same facts.
Drugs and booze are giving the sign
to the life of millions of young souls,
that are rotting their brains,
with cocaine entering up in their noses.

Alcohol in their guts, tatooing their arms,
the orgy goes night after night.
Acting like bastards to show their uprising.
Stop this while you still got time.

Put some kind of sence, in your empty souls.
Stop to waste your life with void.
I have shaved my hair and my hate, had increased.

This way of life will just destroy you!!!

By Sarcófago.