Sort hair?

Kushantaiidan

SPASIBA AX.
I wonder what the members of Opeth would look like with short hair? I think Mikael would look great. The martins should keep it long mayeb, and so shoudl Peter I spose.

What would you think if they cut their hair?

If anyone is good with photoshop, see what they look like with short hair. I'm just curious.

Originally posted by Oyo
It would look funny if they had mohawks.

Hah! Next thing you know, someone's going to comment on them being bald... <_< :D Kiddin'

I've always tried to picture myself with long hair... Its good to reverse that for a change with members of Opeth! :)

Does anyone think that if Opeth cut their hair, that that would be a sign of them going pop? lol.

Don't judge them by how they look... Look beyond the image and find the meaning in the music... or something along those lines! :)

EDIT: We don't need to have long hair to listen to "metal" and I guess they probably don't need to have long hair to play it...

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan
Does anyone think that if Opeth cut their hair, that that would be a sign of them going pop? lol.
well, call it superficial if you want, but this is exactly what i was thinking. this seems to be the pattern among metal bands lately. :p

Originally posted by rustymetal
I try headbanging :headbang: with short hair, and it just feels... CRAP. So I stopped. :err:

dman i have short hair though :mad: , but i do find it annoying at gigs when people with long hair lash you in the face with it. oh well i dont think it can be helpped. :(

Originally posted by Near Distant

Don't judge them by how they look... Look beyond the image and find the meaning in the music... or something along those lines! :)

EDIT: We don't need to have long hair to listen to "metal" and I guess they probably don't need to have long hair to play it...

I have to agree with that, I have short hair, wear baggy pants and skateboard but I like metal and love Opeth!!!