Do girls dig guys with long hair?

Originally posted by Trapped
Well, I don't live in your CRAZY countries, now do I?? :lol:

It is -I- who should be laughing at you, for i can have my hair as long as i want...!

So can I! (but I'm a girl, though...) But I think most men can to, in my country. I don't think there's too much discrimination over things like that, really.

But even so; CRAZY country because you cannot get a law suit? Well, if people in your country actually sue others for such things as they do on Ally McBeal (for instance), I wouldn't be the one to call other countries crazy, were I you... :rolleyes:

back to whether girls like guys with long hair

i definitely do yeah.the guys i generally find attractive have either messy/fringey or long hair.i guess it goes with the music taste doesn't it. :p

awww i feel so left out...

anyways, i'm a guy that had semi-long hair... just a bit below my ears and it would take too long to grow so id cut it and then [and this is soo gay] start over!

till i got tired and kept it short till now, didn't get female attention then or now.. hmmm maybe i'm just ugly

About a little over 3 years ago I had hair to my neck and one day decided to cut it really short because my friend who had same length hair did it and I felt so left out or something. :erk: I was so fucking pissed off at myself. This was my 8th grade year and I was about to go into high school and I decided that I would just keep my hair short until after I got out of high school. It didn't take me much longer to decided, fuck it, I'm going to just start growing it now. Now, it is a little past my shoulders and it's only the top part of my hair, but now I'm in the goddamn long process of growing the bottom out. It's getting a bit longer, but I still have a long way to go. I grew my hair it for no one but myself. In my school, there are about two guys including myself with long hair and that guy just wears it back most of the time. I do both, but it usually comes out most of the time. As far as females, I really never get that much attention, but I have a girlfriend and we've been together just over a year now. My location is in the US so that is probably a large factor.

I love men with long hair, but it's just more a fetish than anything. I will admit that I have a bit of a radar when it comes to longhairs...I can spot them from a block away! I don't exclusively date men with long hair though. They have to have way more than hair (e.g. intelligence, consideration, compassion...) to make me stay attracted to them.

and about dreads: I've had them for about 4 years now and they are not dirty or ugly or anything. If a person has them and they are dirty and gross, that's because they aren't taking care of their hair. No, you don't need a "special cap" or shampoo to wash them. It's the same as normal hair, it just takes a LOT longer to wash and rinse out. I try to wash my hair at least weekly but sometimes it goes to a week and a half because it can be a bit of a hassle. Anyway....

BillowOfZeal said:
I have seen very attractive females with dreads.:)

*ahem* :p
smallsatinpic.jpg

Everybody hates men with long hair....otherwise I'd have attracted at least ONE girl in the last 19 years....

Vampira said:
I love guys with long hair, an experience last night has further fuelled my liking of guys with long hair :)

:OMG:

Heh, my last female 'aquaintence' ( :D ) very much likes long hair.....so....

the rest is history.

don't get me wrong though, most women don't like long hair on guys. Its commonly seen as dirty and representative of untidiness.....at least so far as I can tell in America. Long hair is less of a taboo in Britain.

All (read most) of my female friends comment how much they like my curly long hair, and how they wish they had it. But as far as a stranger female checking me out based on hair, i find that the type that Do take notice are the ones who are more adventurous by nature... which is good anyhow. Its kinda like, less girls may be checking me out, but the ones that do, do it in a more more "active" manner.

bah, i wish i had some more sex appeal haha