Hair

my hare bee:

• really short (crew cut type deal)

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • short (a decent, noticeable amount of hair)

Votes: 30 33.3%
  • long (within the region of 'below the ears to shoudlers')

Votes: 24 26.7%
  • really long (beyond an inch of your shoulders)

Votes: 30 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not massively, but so many people have said it.

Mind you, I have been told I look like 2 members of Akercocke as well.

I think it is just several people with long hair that I apparently look like...

rissy said:
Yes it is. :) But you can't se my honey Jackson RR3 in that pic. :(
My hair is longer behind too. pic
lol. Mokoma :headbang:

I have a Kelly KE-2 myself :) Okay, we have quite similiar hair length, just that mine is darker, which makes me way more cool, right :dopey:

I saw Mokoma at Tuska last summer, a very good live band!

Having long hair in metal anymore is gay, just like having long hair and being a metalhead. The way I see it, the long-hair era of metal is long over. Everyone who has the long hair in metal now are just copying what the older guys did, sort of like a "tradition" in metal to have long hair. It's really starting to become annoying.

Shaving your head bald seems to be the new craze for metal. Personally, I'm against doing what every other person does, I just keep my hair about an inch or two long, and when it starts to grow to 6 inches or so, I cut it back down to 2 inches.

Bald bands: Within Temptation, Emperor, Devin Townsend (2001), Meshuggah, etc... well you can't really blame devin since he's so old, he is bald on top - but back in 2001 or so he had it all cut off.

Oinkness said:
Having long hair in metal anymore is gay, just like having long hair and being a metalhead. The way I see it, the long-hair era of metal is long over. Everyone who has the long hair in metal now are just copying what the older guys did, sort of like a "tradition" in metal to have long hair. It's really starting to become annoying.

you are so gay.

headbanging rules unless you have short hair then it sucks

Oinkness said:

Shaving your head bald seems to be the new craze for metal. Personally, I'm against doing what every other person does, I just keep my hair about an inch or two long, and when it starts to grow to 6 inches or so, I cut it back down to 2 inches.

Bald bands: Within Temptation, Emperor, Devin Townsend (2001), Meshuggah, etc... well you can't really blame devin since he's so old, he is bald on top - but back in 2001 or so he had it all cut off.

COCK.