Hair

my hare bee:

• really short (crew cut type deal)

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • short (a decent, noticeable amount of hair)

Votes: 30 33.3%
  • long (within the region of 'below the ears to shoudlers')

Votes: 24 26.7%
  • really long (beyond an inch of your shoulders)

Votes: 30 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cut it shortish, be a stud like me.

I used to have hair about the same length but it started fucking me off, it falls out everwhere i had hair all though my bed and when id wash my sheets it would get stuck all though my clothes. and it took ages to wash, long hair is kick ass but its not very practicle.

Having long hair is not hard work.

I have a respectable job and they are more than happy with the way that I present myself there.

I was once asked if I would get my hair cut in the interests of keeping another job I had in the past... my reply was simple: "In the interests of sexual equality, I will be more than happy to have stereotypically long hair when all the women in the office conform to the social stereotype of having long hair." Strangely, nothing more was said, I got promoted and continued to wear my hair long.

Eemu said:
My hair is about same length as yours, a bit longer behind.

Is that a Kelly bass I see hanging on the wall? :kickass:
Yes it is. :) But you can't se my honey Jackson RR3 in that pic. :(
My hair is longer behind too. pic
lol. Mokoma :headbang:

I'd say keep it long, man. I've got mine at a decent length right now and I have no intention of cutting it anytime soon. But it does get annoying some times.

meguitar48gl.jpg

I buzz my head every 2 weeks on the average... a #2 for all of you clipper using fools out there. Do the same to my 2 year old. He has a perfectly shaped head... mine? Aside from the big dent I have in my forehead i guess it doesn't appear to be mis-shapen or oversized like an alien or shrunken like "Beetle-juice" or anything... 2 drops of shampoo, dries in 5 seconds, I can wear a suit or dickies without having to somehow "restyle" ..and stick my head out of the window on the freeway like a dog without worry... If I let it grow for a month I end up looking like a Q-tip w/ legs and I freak out and shave it again much to the wifes chagrin. I imagine I will grow hair down to my ass sometime in my life, but it may be a shade of grey when it happens!

Out.:devil:

Mantraschism said:
^ Hehe, going for the Mikeal Akerfeldt look there? Nice shirt by the way - is that the one for Hvis Lyset Tar Oss? If so, I have that one in long sleeve.

Yeah, it's that shirt, and I guess I do look like Mike, but not intentionally, haha.

Anyway, my hair grows pretty fast, so I'm lucky in that if I ever cut it off it'll grow back pretty fast, but still. I havent cut my hair in a year and it's decent length. I'd say though, that if your hair grows pretty fast, you might consider it. I guess that contradicts what I said earlier, but now that I think about it, if it grows fast, do it.

rissy said:
I was just hanging around last night with my friends and one guy came to me and said that I shoud cut my hair. Yeah, I've heard of that. Then couple of my friends (girls) said that he should just leave and said that they like my hair and guys with long hair are cool.
pic

nice border on the top of your wall :lol:

<crimson> said:
nice border on the top of your wall :lol:
I knew that someone was going to notice it. :lol: I've had this room for almost ten years and only the posters have changed. Fortunately we're moving in july.

lol Trey

I put mine down as long. My hair is down to my shoulders but it's actually much longer because it curls. Pretty much like someone mentioned just a little before my post.

Mine were just below the ribs,then in the past sumer i cut them up to my shoulders or so and now they are about the same as before(under my ribs).Even though i really like having long hair i am considering cutting it because i'm kinda freaked out by the fact that having long hair hair for a long time really does weaken them and i don't want to end up with a shine on my head.

If you don't have that kind of problem never cut them...

rissy said:
I was just hanging around last night with my friends and one guy came to me and said that I shoud cut my hair. Yeah, I've heard of that. Then couple of my friends (girls) said that he should just leave and said that they like my hair and guys with long hair are cool.
pic

Guys with long hair ARE cool

mine is twice as long as rissy's - so a little lower than mid back

alekmangr said:
Mine were just below the ribs,then in the past sumer i cut them up to my shoulders or so and now they are about the same as before(under my ribs).Even though i really like having long hair i am considering cutting it because i'm kinda freaked out by the fact that having long hair hair for a long time really does weaken them and i don't want to end up with a shine on my head.

If you don't have that kind of problem never cut them...

what?