hair

bleed for me

Sep 9, 2001
Brooklyn, NY
Visit site
i missed my long hair so i decided to grow my hair back...so my hair is about down to my chin now

some ppl said i should get dreadlocks but i don't want to coz i hear that you're basically glueing your hair together and that you can't wash your hair

i was wondering wat else i could do with my hair. someone said something about perming it or something? what the hell if that?

or should i just let my hair grow and leave it

attatched is a pic of me right now (i have an undercut)

Attachments

• portrait.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 144
holy shit, you're a fucking ugly monkey. Cut your hair or not? ... I'm afraid it won't matter.

someone said something about perming it or something?

Lol. Yeah man, get it permed :D

That's where they chemically curl your hair... Just check out pictures from early Bon-Jovi records, and that's how it looks.

You should grow it REALLY long, and leave it as is, that looks the best.

Originally posted by bleed for me

uhhh....wat's that supposed to mean?

He would like to make sweet anal love to you.

Stay away from Trapped, he has a asian fetish :eek:

Originally posted by Wolff

He would like to make sweet anal love to you.

Stay away from Trapped, he has a asian fetish :eek:

uhhh....i'm indian

(yea, indians are asians technically but when someone says asian they usually mean chinese, japanese, thai, malaysian etc.)

uhhh....i'm indian

That makes you european, african, latin american, australian, northamerican or asian? :D

I see wolff is being his usual 'tactful' self:rolleyes:

Lemme try:

Yeah dude you should really let those bangs at the front grow longer, so they obscure your face.

How's that.:p

Well I am not quite an "ugly fucking monkey" but i have the same situation going with my hair. I suggest you just bear with it until it is past your shoulder-blades and thats all. Then you're on maintenance. Mine is at the middle of my ears.
Stinky Joe and his P.

hah...yea, i haven't cut my hair for a while and haven't shaved for like 4 days!

You SHOULDN'T shave too often; 4 days are just fine! Facial hair makes men look more... men! ;) And let your hair grow as well, just take care of it, like you would an infant.