Hair

my hare bee:

• really short (crew cut type deal)

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • short (a decent, noticeable amount of hair)

Votes: 30 33.3%
  • long (within the region of 'below the ears to shoudlers')

Votes: 24 26.7%
  • really long (beyond an inch of your shoulders)

Votes: 30 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deliverance

ecnareviled
Aug 12, 2003
NJ, usa
www.audioscrobbler.com
my hair is about an inch below my shoulders, and has been about that for years. i'm thinking of just chopping it all off. i've looked in the mirror numerous times today, with scissors in hand, and the blades at my locks, but i just CAN'T do it :lol: i like the way it looks a lot, but i feel maybe more girls will notice me with shorter hair, i know sounds lame, but i'm in need.
it's also annoying sometimes, though i nearly always have it tied back. i feel kinda girly with it tied back, though i've been doing it for quite some time now.
it's a tough decision. though one thing is, even if i cut it, hair cutting isn't permanent, it can GROW BACKkkz.

VOTE, is your hair is a, b, c, or d?

long hair is overrated brian. and simply not very realistic on a daily basis in society. i cut mine again and am happy with the results (i went from short to long to short to long to short again)...ill be sticking with this me thinks.

ultimately its up to you...but change is often a good thing on many levels.

Mine has been "long" (for me at least) for a couple months and I'm about to go back to the nice easy short hair today. It's only like at my mid-neck, but that's really long for me.

I say get it cut. You don't have to go with a buzz cut or anything, but a decent trim to clean yourself up can do a lot. You can still wear it "long," but maybe long enough for a pony tail is too long?

Almost down to the small of my back. Not acceptable in society, but it goes up in a decent-looking ponytail for work. The reason I have it long isn't to look a certain way - it's cause its so goddamn fun onstage. WINDMILL

I've never been able to grow my hair past my nose (the bangs) without looking like an ass in the meantime. I've had mullets, and that Twisted Sister dude's haircut... I just don't know how to grow long hair :(

At this moment, it's an inch all around, but this time, I plan on growing it at least a foot, then cutting it for kids who can't grow hair due to chemotherapy. I'd like to have my hair long at least ONCE in this life time.

Botfly said:
I've never been able to grow my hair past my nose (the bangs) without looking like an ass in the meantime. I've had mullets, and that Twisted Sister dude's haircut... I just don't know how to grow long hair :(

At this moment, it's an inch all around, but this time, I plan on growing it at least a foot, then cutting it for kids who can't grow hair due to chemotherapy. I'd like to have my hair long at least ONCE in this life time.

Yeah, I had the same problem - the back of my hair grew at an astonishingly rapid pace, while the front area grew slow as shit. Led to a mullet every time. The trick is to get it trimmed every 3 or 4 weeks. Eventually they will even out and start growing together.

really long...and will be so for many more years probably. Don't worry about girls Brian, because if one comes along saying that she loves your long hair, she probably also likes you for who you are or what's unqiue about you, like my chick, yeah. Long hair is making somewhat of a comeback and there ARE non slutty girls into metal that like it even though that may seem untrue(probably more non metalgirls as well). As far as jobs go...just tie it back and look clean, that's all. Don't get 50 tattoos on your forearms.