Best Opeth Headbang

Best Banger?

• Mikael Akerfeldt's Sling-shot

Votes: 18 15.9%
  • Peter Lindgren's Bob

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Martin Mendes's

Votes: 66 58.4%
  • Martin Lopez (I'm Not Big On Headbanging)

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Cliff Burton Would Be Rolling IN HIS GRAVE!

Votes: 15 13.3%

• Total voters
Mendez is the best, but it was far better when he did an insane side to side up and down thing ive seen in some of the old bootlegs. Fucking awesome like a tr00 water sprinkler!

I like peter & mike's headbanging.
my favorite movement though is mike's surprise face when he changes chords in some parts, classic.

mike.jpg

thyre all pretty good...but i have alot of bootlegged 'tallica old skool stuff.....and yeah CLiff was a bad ass......hes goin even on Fight fire with Fire adn all........that guy was insane....hahaha........either way .....out of those opeth kids....i think Ill go with Peter...........hes the collest opethian when it comes to Stage persona.....hes jsut cool lookin...........Keep rockin fellas.......!!!!!!!!.......PEAC EOUT

Mendez' headbang is God. It is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end.... because there is no beginning or end to it. I'm pretty sure he is headbanging as we speak; he never stops. The other guys have good ones too, but this is Mendez' strong point.

I voted for Mike, but seriously folks:

Either Steve Harris from Iron Maiden (the trooper on the horse headband) or Abbath from Immortal (cyclone headbang in his earlier days, through to totally aggressive Antarctic winter headbangs).

No one headbangs like these two!