My experience seeing Opeth in Calgary

Dude that was an awesome "review" you gave them, i really have never head moonspell, but when i get back to the states i might have to pick up their cd! but answer me this -is per wilberg a perm. member of opeth now?? (and have you heard any spirtual beggars yet? they are freakin awesome!) - cat

most likely just a plain black hoodie with their logo on the front. that's what i have, and i think i saw them at their last tour.

Beast In Flames said:
I only talked to Mike when he was signing the flyer. I left around 12. Did you stay longer?

Yeah, I was there when they were done signing. Around 1 or 1:30.

ahh i recall seeing you both testamentt and beast in flames a couple of times throughout the night. i think i left around 1, to drive back to medicine hat, damn that was long and tiring.

I was also at this show in Calgary.

I can't really think of the words to describe Opeth it was almost like a dream. They were awesome, the 5 songs they played were simply amazing. After the show I met them and got their autographs and such. They had such a stage precense. I would recommend going to see Opeth to anybody. It was amazing.

CanuckTuck said:
My only complaint is that i was front and center againt the rail and i failed to catch even one of the handful of picks that Mikael threw. Overall, awesome show, much respect to Opeth and Martin - Get Well Soon!

heehee, i caught a pick. I was second from the front and almost right in the middle...i guess that it helps that i'm 6'4" :tickled: ...I caught one that Peter threw....Mofoism is jealous.