My story from the MelloBoat and some facts about Mendez and Lopez

Great!!!

PS.for Peter, the moment music began to be a job he felt that its not right anymore. <--- super cool, but this is like saying Opeth are commercial, and are going it only for the money, cause it was o job before he left. I thought he got tired.

Sorry dude, but you understood EXACTLY the opposite.

Got an uruguayan interview with López, I feel its right to ask for permission to Mr. Åkerfeldt before posting it (as soon as I translate this, of course)

OH, thanks for sharing your experience on the Boat dude. I fucking bet it was beyond awesome. :wave:

First me with the crowd. Some of u guys might be in the photos too
img1138ch8.jpg
I'm in the very back of the pic (quite dark), slightly right from the middle, with the grey Katatonia shirt on :)

lol you are gunna get quite a few pms from lopez fans fyi^
edit: @ luz

Dude! long time no see! How have you been?
The interview ain't mine, so I should contact the guy who made it, translate it (kinda exhausting, it's 5 pages long), pass it along to Mr. Ålmighty (lol) so that would take 3 months from now since I do not have time.
Aint worried about getting the pm's, I sign on every once in awhile tho', lets say every 3/6 months. hahaha Take care friend.

Yeah thanks for posting. Great read... You said the event was filmed for a DVD. AWSOME. Now the rest of who weren't there can get to see it. :)

Great!!!

PS.for Peter, the moment music began to be a job he felt that its not right anymore. <--- super cool, but this is like saying Opeth are commercial, and are going it only for the money, cause it was o job before he left. I thought he got tired.

How the hell is that saying Opeth is comercial, and only doing it for the money? I'm sure Peter earns a lot more than the rest of the band with his current job.

Dude! long time no see! How have you been?
The interview ain't mine, so I should contact the guy who made it, translate it (kinda exhausting, it's 5 pages long), pass it along to Mr. Ålmighty (lol) so that would take 3 months from now since I do not have time.
Aint worried about getting the pm's, I sign on every once in awhile tho', lets say every 3/6 months. hahaha Take care friend.

ha was gunna save you the time and effort of reading my pm by just sending it straight to me :p

Here's me with Martin who offered me a seat next to him. :kickass:
We had a little chat and of course I asked him about his hair hehehehhee
Now to break all stupid rumors, He has done it to himself! No hair dresser making mistake or any other shit like that. I also asked him about Martin Lopez. He said that he's feeling fine and right now playing in some bands.
img1126eu6.jpg

Your picture of Fredrick is broken. It's interesting to see Mendez with his hair like that, nice change from the long Cousin It hair of old...did he say whether he's going to grow it back out or not?

Your picture of Fredrick is broken. It's interesting to see Mendez with his hair like that, nice change from the long Cousin It hair of old...did he say whether he's going to grow it back out or not?

I just checked the picture with Fredrick and it seems ok.... weird
And yes he did say. well, he said he's growing it up right now and "It's just hair!" -quote

This whole Melloboat thing has been great to read and see all the pics from it. I have to say like many of us. Wish I had been there!