Where are Martin Lopez and Martin Mendez from??

A South American country, Uruguay (if memory serves me well)
And yes, both of them.

I do recall Anders Nordin himself confirming it (he comes to this board too sometimes and by the name of "ante", fyi)

And: I think one or both of them were friends with Nordin and so got introduced to Opeth through him.

Hope that helps.

Originally posted by XTokalon A South American country, Uruguay (if memory serves me well)
And yes, both of them.

I do recall Anders Nordin himself confirming it (he comes to this board too sometimes and by the name of "ante", fyi)

This is what i remember,too..
So Indeed they are from Uruguay unless we both have Alzheimer... hehe

Originally posted by ante

I guess the Martins are getting very nervouse due to the damned south american world cup qualifiers which is getting pretty dramatical by now

they don't have to worry ... if they don't qualify directly, they will play a play off against Australia and should easily be able to beat them :)

Anyway, this world cup will be unintersting since everybody knows France will win :D

Originally posted by Lee_B

Not if Steve Marlet plays :) £11,500,000 he cost Jean Tigana's mighty Fulham, and so far he hasn't even scored a goal!

Luis Saha should play instead!!!

Lee

i didn't know Marlet was playing so bad that year
but how plays Ouaddou ? my favorite team is his old one, Nancy ...
it was our best player, but i was surprised a team as ambitious as Fulham wanted him ...

France won't win it again. there are still teams in there that can beat them, Italy amongst them

i was just kidding, Argentina has probably the best team ... Italy, Portugal, Spain and France (maybe England, i don't know if they are good again, or if germany was very weak) are favorites ...
everybody is able to beat anybody amongst these teams