Opeth Story

Eternal_Frost

Mar 24, 2004
Nanaimo , BC Canada
Allright I thought you guys might appreciate this little story my buddy told me. His brother was out watching Opeth , who were playing in Vancouver BC at the time. After the show Mikael ( cant spell) walked up to him and was like , " dude , you got any weed?". So my friends bro gave Mikael some weed , free of charge of course.
So anyways , my friends bro was walking downtown , waiting for the boat to arrive..and guess who pulls up? Opeth.
Mikael jumps out of the bus , blood shot eyes and all , and begins to talk to my friends bro. He was like " Fuck man! you got our bass play soooooo ripped hahahah ". Mikael then invites my friends bro onto the tour bus...and guess what? Martin Mendez is passed out in the back of the bus. To cut the story short , my friends bro got to party with Opth for a couple hrs.

heh, i try NOT to think about what opeth probably does in their spare time ;)

although, on the topic of opeth stories, i heard a story secondhand about a guy i know in a band called Geomancer walking up to the opeth bus and mikael asking the guy if he has any drugs and he's like "you mean like weed?" and pulls out some weed, then mikaels supposedly like "no man, i meant something... harder." so it was like an inside joke for a while that he was up on the tour bus smoking crack with opeth haha.

dunno how true that one is either though ;) ;)

Eternal_Frost said:
Allright I thought you guys might appreciate this little story my buddy told me. His brother was out watching Opeth , who were playing in Vancouver BC at the time. After the show Mikael ( cant spell) walked up to him and was like , " dude , you got any weed?". So my friends bro gave Mikael some weed , free of charge of course.
So anyways , my friends bro was walking downtown , waiting for the boat to arrive..and guess who pulls up? Opeth.
Mikael jumps out of the bus , blood shot eyes and all , and begins to talk to my friends bro. He was like " Fuck man! you got our bass play soooooo ripped hahahah ". Mikael then invites my friends bro onto the tour bus...and guess what? Martin Mendez is passed out in the back of the bus. To cut the story short , my friends bro got to party with Opth for a couple hrs.
I love fromage! :loco: