Consuming Opeth

^ack! it's only about $15!! go work at a restaurant for a couple hours. or, they could just rent it.

I originaly bought the Opeth girly t-shirt for my girlfriend but it looks like it is now out of stock, the order has been cancelled. I'll probably receive some Opeth stuff for Christmas myself, maybe one of the first two albums (which I dont have) or another t-shirt.

Moonlapse said:
does thong translate into 'g-string' for Americans/Australians? Because if they made ones with the Opeth logo, that would be both disturbing and very very hot in many uncanny ways.

125486.jpg

Moonlapse, you said it: "very very hot." But guys, be careful or this will be soon crowded with little Melindas and Jack Frobers!!!! :p By the way, Merry Christmas and happy new year -I won't be posting here until 2005.

^D1, quite possibly the strangest thing ive ever heard you say. i like it.

Luz, you are being called out. lets see some thong pics. and it doesnt matter to me that you look *exactly* like dimebag.

my 2 cents: boyshorts are WAAAAYYY hotter than thongs. if you dont agree, you aint seen em.

^What the fug are Boyshorts?

I am getting for my son an Opeth hoodie and my daughterinlaw
an Opeth necklace with leather straping. Looks nice.
Already gave them Lamentations!

dorian gray said:
my 2 cents: boyshorts are WAAAAYYY hotter than thongs. if you dont agree, you aint seen em.
Quite likely that they're called something else everywhere else, so a pic would be greatly helpful...

*eagerly awaits*

dorian gray said:
^D1, quite possibly the strangest thing ive ever heard you say. i like it.

Luz, you are being called out. lets see some thong pics. and it doesnt matter to me that you look *exactly* like dimebag.

fuckin A, those are hot, dude!

and for my non-american friends:
8208FN.jpg