Have you met Opeth?

They are the coolest. I met all four of them and they are VERY down to Earth and approachable. I talked a lot with Mendez in our native language (Spanish). He's from Uruguay and we talked about how it felt for him to be a Hispanic in such a famous band. He's proud of his roots and so is Martin Lopez who's also from Uruguay. Mikael and Peter were very nice too and I got my "Still Life" and "Blackwater Park" CD sleeves signed and took pictures with them too.

Btw, how do you know so much about this guy? Are you a fan? Have you imagined yourself doing him while watching his movies and reading up on his HIV status and business dealings? Perve. -Satori

:tickled: :D :p Silly....

Originally posted by Madkill
They are the coolest. I met all four of them and they are VERY down to Earth and approachable. I talked a lot with Mendez in our native language (Spanish). He's from Uruguay and we talked about how it felt for him to be a Hispanic in such a famous band. He's proud of his roots and so is Martin Lopez who's also from Uruguay. Mikael and Peter were very nice too and I got my "Still Life" and "Blackwater Park" CD sleeves signed and took pictures with them too.
at jaxx? i was there too. was this the april or may show? i spoke to them at the april show.