Have any of you ever dreamt about opeth?

No but I've had a couple dreams about seeing Porcupine Tree live, one before I saw them and two after.

cuntface said:
having an opeth dream is the ultimate fanboy thing to have.

Yeah I know, but I'd be lying if I said that I didn't have dreams about hanging out with Opeth and being able to jam with them and stuff.

Ok i have never had a dream about opeth but this is slightly relevent. The night before Dimebag was murdered, i had a dream about him. In it he was showing me how to play Planet Caravan. I woke up the next morning to the sound of a a message arriving on my phone from a friend telling me that Dimebag was dead. That was spooky to say the least....

I am going to the Chicago show on the 2nd of March and for some reason I have had quite a few dreams/daydreams of Opeth. Most of them are me meeting them after the show and becoming best of friends with the guys. I feel like a 13 year old wishing to meet Britney Spears. But Opeth is the greatest thing that has happened to me so maybe it's all normal.

I had a dream that I went to an Opeth show on the top of Mt. Everest. It was fucking amazing. People were going crazy and jumping of the edge of the mountain. There were also yetis moshing near the stage and throwing snow balls at everyone. :headbang:

once i had a dream that i was at some big outdoor festival at a college or something, and Opeth took the stage. but during their set, the weather suddenly got extremely violent, and a massive tornado dropped out of the sky behind them, in the distance. people went crazy, running for their lives. and Opeth kept playing through the wind and hail \m/ \m/

Oh, my god. I was going to make a thread about this a while ago.

I just had one recently. I had a dream that Mikael died and Target was selling all of his shoes on clearance. What the hell!

I dreamt about Opeth several times. Of course I had more in december when I can't wait to see them alive in florence. All the times I was under the stage and speak with them, once I dreamt they were in my city and then we had a special holiday on the beach :loco: then I had a love story with martin mendez and he wanted me on tour with them!! :headbang: :headbang:
I think dreams are the best thing to feel closer to the band, and my all day is good when I dream Opeth... opeth dreams! lol lol
Now I can't wait to see them alive in June, Gods of Metal!! :headbang: :kickass:
I think I'll start having more opeth dreams during the next months o_O

Can't say that I have, but my woman told me she did the other day. She said they were hanging out at our place & drinking beers ! She said M-Lo was missing though.

Ha Ha this thread is pretty funny, i dont think its too weird to dream about meeting the band members...
anyway in my dream me and my girlfriend just left the concert hall after their set and were waiting outside to see them come to their bus. They finally did and we got some stuff autographed, etc. Then we invited them to smoke a bowl with us and they accepted, then took us in their tour bus and we all got high. It was pretty neat. I was hoping something cool like that would happen the whole time we were at the show, and it didn't. Oh well, maybe next time...:headbang:

Twice.

Once was the night that I saw them for the first time (and only time)

Second time I had a dream that I arrived late for an Opeth show, and they had already played all my favorite song, and they ended it with "Weakness".

Jon Snow said:
I had a dream that I went to an Opeth show on the top of Mt. Everest. It was fucking amazing. People were going crazy and jumping of the edge of the mountain. There were also yetis moshing near the stage and throwing snow balls at everyone. :headbang:
i am never letting you forget this. :lol: :lol:

I dreamed once there was a huge meeting of some kind in a large dark building, where Opeth was among the people sitting down and Swanö was giving some speech about talking in English. there were metal bands playing all around the walls.

Once. Had a dream where I was locked in my old school for the night, got bored and tried heading into the music room/studio. The school's alarm went off and 10 minutes later Mikael came by in response. He said nothing, sat down and watched TV. :lol:

yea,i had dreamt about opeth regulary a week before the gig and i'm dreaming again and again since i still couldn't forget :p the gig was only 4days ago