Do you have any collections?

I had some baseball cards when i was a kid. but my main collection consists of star wars, I got posters and mostly toys some from 77' to 83', mostly stuff from the 90's. I have most of it all packed away in large boxes. I've quit collecting these past few years. I'm sick of lucas' marketing shit. I'd rather not waste money on that stuff anymore. Although my collection is worth quite a bit.

Originally posted by bleed for me
welcome back kush!

well i've collected alot of things when i was a kid but right now i'm starting to collect todd mcfarlane figures. Two of my friends got me two of those figures for my birthday so now i'm gonna start collecting some other ones

You'll notice that my first post in this thread is my first post in this forum ever... way back in October 1. Hooray!

Oh.. a new collection..

I've been collecting anime. Downloading it, whacking it onto CD's.

Me and chris have about 150 CD's of anime in DivX format together.... It equates to abolut 300 hours of anime...

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan

You'll notice that my first post in this thread is my first post in this forum ever... way back in October 1. Hooray!

Oh.. a new collection..

I've been collecting anime. Downloading it, whacking it onto CD's.

Me and chris have about 150 CD's of anime in DivX format together.... It equates to abolut 300 hours of anime...

holy crap :eek: you freak!

hmmm anime or hentai?:lol:

I have a 300+ Metallica collection...

Anyone want to buy (parts of) it...?
(A piece of my past I'm not clinging desperately to...)

I have the rarest Metallica record ever, the Japanese test pressing of "One" limited to 60 copies...

Ahhh... The stupidity of youth o_O

Originally posted by bleed for me
well i've collected alot of things when i was a kid but right now i'm starting to collect todd mcfarlane figures. Two of my friends got me two of those figures for my birthday so now i'm gonna start collecting some other ones
Most of those toys are amazing! I have about 30 of them, don't buy so many now (would cost too much) but still the occassional one (big Spawn fan ;))