Do you ever have wonderful dreams about Opeth when you sleep?

Jerkface

New Metal Member
May 9, 2003
Visit site
I had a dream one time where Mikael was my best friend and we cried together listening to only the soft songs of Opeth! Then my Mom came in the room and loved Opeth too and the other members of Opeth who were hiding in my closet came out and we all ate cake and ice cream. Then I showed the band all the pictures I drew of them and we all sang Opeth songs together! Then I had gay sex with all of them, just because I'm such a fanboy! I'm not even gay, but for them I'll make an exception! I made them play their instruments while I pleasured them too! That was awesome, I got to listen to Opeth while loving Opeth!

Then we all went into the woods and listened to all the Opeth albums and danced and sang to them! Mommy came too and she danced and sang all the songs too! I love it when Mom loves Opeth! Then we all talked about Mikael's mustache and hair and told him we love it but the mustache should be trimmed a little bit. Then they gave me a CDR of all their soft songs so I can listen to them always! Then I kissed every member of Opeth's ass just because I love them so much! Then I asked them to marry me and I presented them with rings and they all said YES!

Then I woke up, but it was the happiest dream I ever had!

:rolleyes:

Jerkface said:
I had a dream one time where Mikael was my best friend and we cried together listening to only the soft songs of Opeth! Then my Mom came in the room and loved Opeth too and the other members of Opeth who were hiding in my closet came out and we all ate cake and ice cream. Then I showed the band all the pictures I drew of them and we all sang Opeth songs together! Then I had gay sex with all of them, just because I'm such a fanboy! I'm not even gay, but for them I'll make an exception! I made them play their instruments while I pleasured them too! That was awesome, I got to listen to Opeth while loving Opeth!

Then we all went into the woods and listened to all the Opeth albums and danced and sang to them! Mommy came too and she danced and sang all the songs too! I love it when Mom loves Opeth! Then we all talked about Mikael's mustache and hair and told him we love it but the mustache should be trimmed a little bit. Then they gave me a CDR of all their soft songs so I can listen to them always! Then I kissed every member of Opeth's ass just because I love them so much! Then I asked them to marry me and I presented them with rings and they all said YES!

:rolleyes:

Erase that , or it's shame for us lol :D

speaking of weird dreams, I had a dream like 8 months ago that Dimmu borgir released an album called "Death Cult Armageddon." It comes out in September...the mind is fucking werid sometimes...

FlatteningOfEmotions said:
speaking of weird dreams, I had a dream like 8 months ago that Dimmu borgir released an album called "Death Cult Armageddon." It comes out in September...the mind is fucking werid sometimes...

yeh ive had dreams where ive done a really complicated maths sum or something in my head instantly, and i checked it on a calculator the next day and it was right. its almost as though your sub-concious mind is super-efficient when you dream.

Wonderful? Fuck no. Last time I dreamt about Opeth Micke threw a pink cat at me which started to eat my liver. Strange, but at another time I dreamt that Micke was dating my sister and his hair was shaved. I found it cool and was proud of having him in my family so I was disturbing him all the time about questions of opeth.

Just two dreams though, no normal of wonderful

Jerkface said:

gay10.jpg