Do you ever have wonderful dreams about Opeth when you sleep?

Hmm... Am I the only one who thought that this post was far more worthwhile than "What's your favourite Opeth album?!"

Good one jerkface, good avatar too.

edit: It was cool, but there were a few things you could've added/removed to make it cooler. For example, when you said things like "because I'm such a fanboy!" it lost the shreds of subtelty which it initially had, losing a lot of its humor.

Still, keep it up.:cool:

Kate Bush Rules! said:
gay10.jpg

seen it, but still :lol:

So like, what was the point of the thread? To bag out Opeth fans and then start bragging how much (insert band here) is better and how Opeth are overhyped and their fans are a bunch of naive idiots?

Coz we get that almost every day.

I had this crazy dream about Mikael once. It was a few weeks before I went to the Opeth show.....I dreamed that they came into town and I was hanging out with Mikael and it was night time and we were walking around in some rich neighborhood holding hands and I looked up in the sky and there was this weird cloud formation that only happend on Halloween and it was only visible for a few minutes at midnite....weird. Then we got on his bus and we were hugging and I was going to find place for them to stay...then I woke up.

Moonlapse said:
So like, what was the point of the thread? To bag out Opeth fans and then start bragging how much (insert band here) is better and how Opeth are overhyped and their fans are a bunch of naive idiots?

Don't take it too seriously, I love Opeth but I still find these posts great. It's hardly an aggressive attack on Opeth. s/he's just taking attributes of zealots and pushing them to the extreme. It's entertaining.:cool:

Jerkface said:
I had a dream one time where Mikael was my best friend and we cried together listening to only the soft songs of Opeth! Then my Mom came in the room and loved Opeth too and the other members of Opeth who were hiding in my closet came out and we all ate cake and ice cream. Then I showed the band all the pictures I drew of them and we all sang Opeth songs together! Then I had gay sex with all of them, just because I'm such a fanboy! I'm not even gay, but for them I'll make an exception! I made them play their instruments while I pleasured them too! That was awesome, I got to listen to Opeth while loving Opeth!

Then we all went into the woods and listened to all the Opeth albums and danced and sang to them! Mommy came too and she danced and sang all the songs too! I love it when Mom loves Opeth! Then we all talked about Mikael's mustache and hair and told him we love it but the mustache should be trimmed a little bit. Then they gave me a CDR of all their soft songs so I can listen to them always! Then I kissed every member of Opeth's ass just because I love them so much! Then I asked them to marry me and I presented them with rings and they all said YES!

Then I woke up, but it was the happiest dream I ever had!

:rolleyes:

WHAT? I HAD THE SAME DREAM TOO. WE MUST BE LIKE, TWINS< D00D