Tell us:what do you think about Opeth?

OMGZ I LUV OPETH SO MUCH TAHT I WUD DO THEYUR LAWNDEREE AND PAWLISH THEYUR INSTROOMENTZ! THE MOOSIC THAT TEHY MAKE IS LIEK SOOO AWESUM THAT I HAS A SHRINE FOR EVERY ALBUM AND I WARSHIP TEHM ALL DAYLEE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

^lol :D

Opeth is just a cluster of fucking perfect musicians who search the meaning of the life lol Last night I was watching Lamentations again.. and OMG..
I dunno why but In Opeth's music there's everytihng that we can except from Music. The way they express emotions, fucking hardcore riffs, beatiful arpeggigos ( lol i can't spell that :D ) and the flawless melody...
Some people don't like them because of their metal "image" (for exemple my father) but a couple weeks ago I found piano played version of Wreath and Deliverance... and my father said that it was one the best things that he ever listened... so i guess that if opeth was a classical music musicians or something they would be mozart or bethoven of our ages.. lol :D But they wouldn't be the same...

nothing to say actually opeth is opeth they have a different and more attractive music I think...