How much do Opeth tickets cost?

~Derek~

Sep 9, 2006
Tennessee
How much do Opeth tickets cost? I want to go to the Opeth/Enslaved concert in Memphis but I don't know what to expect from ticket prices.

They generally cost $25-$35 plus surcharges, excluding the Chronology show in LA I went to which cost well Over 9000
vegeta.gif

Yeah, instead of getting raped by fucking Ticketmaster I'm going to go to the venue box office and buy tickets- does anyone have any idea on what the fees are generally like there? (It's House of Blues Boston)

HOB is owned by LiveNation so I'd bring the ticket price plus $10 just in case they want to charge some bullshit processing fee at the box office for some reason. Usually HOB's don't have a drink minimum which is cool though. Then again I've only been to HOB Anaheim and LA so it may be different over there.

Get there early dude. Shit sells out real quick.

The initial Ticketmaster price for such an even usually runs about $20-25 roughly. But after (in)convenience charges th price is usually up somewhere around $30-40. That's just based on my own personal experience though....and it's been a few months since i've dealt with Ticketmaster so prices may have raised a little bit sine then.

Hope that's somewhat helpful.