Almost $60 dollars?

why would you want to work for someone who wants to hire you because you can show them a peace of paper?

First off, I didn't say that. I've applied for many entry level positions with Banks, amazon, nintendo, etc, that don't require a college degree.

and what are you still in highschool or something, can the rebel bullshit attitude, people go to college so that they can make their lives easier in the long run. And that's how a lot of the world works; you have to have that piece of paper to get anywhere.

so in short SCHOOL IS COOL! :headbang:

no, i'm a college drop out. all i did was get high and play videogames. if i had the motivation, i am 100 percent confident that i could get any job worth getting. get get giiiiiiiiieeet!!!!

Has nothing to do with the US dollar fyi.

It may actually...from today's New York Times:

"Analysts are split on oil's future direction. Many think prices will rise to new records in coming months as the dollar resumes its decline. The Federal Reserve is expected to cut interest rates several more times this year, and lower interest rates tend to weaken the dollar. Many analysts say the weaker dollar has been largely responsible for oil's run to a record near $112 last week.

Other analysts argue that such high prices can't be justified in an environment in which supplies are rising and demand is falling. Several forecasters have cut oil demand growth predictions for this year, and demand for gasoline has fallen for nine straight weeks. Domestic supplies, meanwhile, have mostly risen in recent weeks."