Tell us:what do you think about Opeth?

SeViMeTaL

OpEtH AddiCtEd...
Jun 21, 2008
Istanbul,Turkey
well...share your feels about Opeth:)) what do you feel...how does it make you feel?...what did Opeth add your life etc...write us about Opeth what do you want:)))i just want to what do you think about opeth...

i'm starting :))
Honestly when i listened to Opeth first time i thought it was boring...but next times when i listened opeth...a strangely condition i addicted to opeth:D...i understand opeth...i entered the house of Opeth and walked around the rooms then i understood what they wanted to tell...basicly I LOVEEEE OPETH etc.. when i broke,hurted,sad,angry;Opeth fixed my feels and my soul...i love to lost in the opeth's songs. :)))) did you agree with me? :))) :headbang:

Have you taken any cocain? Seriously, Opeth is good but it's like anything. I mean, don't get yourself into it this way, you'll only get crazy. Well, if it makes you happy I think it's great but you look disjuncted to me. I'm must say that this topic is way too global. This whole forum is made to talk about Opeth and you ask us to talk about them in only one thread. Anyways...

Oh sorry, I will try to answer your post. I think Opeth is a great music that can become addictive. They play great music and you can feel the emotions inside it, which makes it pretty nice. It's music at its best, but it's music. Don't go further.

Have you taken any cocain? Seriously, Opeth is good but it's like anything. I mean, don't get yourself into it this way, you'll only get crazy. Well, if it makes you happy I think it's great but you look disjuncted to me. I'm must say that this topic is way too global. This whole forum is made to talk about Opeth and you ask us to talk about them in only one thread. Anyways...

Oh sorry, I will try to answer your post. I think Opeth is a great music that can become addictive. They play great music and you can feel the emotions inside it, which makes it pretty nice. It's music at its best, but it's music. Don't go further.

hehe well...i guess i exaggerated it :rofl:.if you wonder,i haven't taken any cocain and i won't:puke:.but yeap you're damn right.emotion explosion xP ...OMG!i am disgraced.pfff but sometimes have you ever been in this feeling?:lol:

yesterday i heard white cluster and really thought for the first time WTF THIS SONG IS GREAT
i love when this happens

Kind of... just thinking about the emotion, trying to illustrate it. Music talks, but it's all about the way you interprete it. I often feel some kind of nostalgy when listening to it, or something that may looks like it.

Adressed to Hedon... White Cluster is a great song to listen, mostly when you know what it talks about, when you know all the "Still Life" story. The end is just... sad but not hopeless. Great feelings. A man who lost his love, is condamned to death and joins his love in afterlife. Beautiful.

thanks for the comments:D firstly i wanted to write a thread and suddenly this thread came my mind :D i know i really illustrate it and i'm sorry about it.i rhink it's really a bad thread :D.secondly im not a man. so naturelly it's normal to exaggerated it hehe :rofl: :p yeap the way i interprete it...i understand how i exaggerated it after the read i wrote :lol:

well...share your feels about Opeth:)) what do you feel...how does it make you feel?...what did Opeth add your life etc...write us about Opeth what do you want:)))i just want to what do you think about opeth...

i'm starting :))
Honestly when i listened to Opeth first time i thought it was boring...but next times when i listened opeth...a strangely condition i addicted to opeth:D...i understand opeth...i entered the house of Opeth and walked around the rooms then i understood what they wanted to tell...basicly I LOVEEEE OPETH etc.. when i broke,hurted,sad,angry;Opeth fixed my feels and my soul...i love to lost in the opeth's songs. :)))) did you agree with me? :))) :headbang:

What the hell kind of thread is this on an Opeth forum? We love them, enough said.

Opeth sucks it hard. They should never have started making music and polluted the air with their ass-hat-ery. Indeed, I have discovery that Opeth is one of the major contributers to our nation's current environmental crisis. Our nation, being the US of A. No O. No Opeth. They suck.

they are just make me feel good and happy when i listened them i just want to tell all but i told it very detailed :)) sometimes i can be veeryyy emotional.so sometimes i can be silly and when i opened this thread i was too emotional :)i don't want to be understood wrong :)) in here everyone love opeth as i love :))) ok,i have many bands that i love and opeth is one of them :) but as i love opeth so you love opeth.there is the reason why are we there :))) so you can understand me,can you? :)))

they are just make me feel good and happy when i listened them i just want to tell all but i told it very detailed :)) sometimes i can be veeryyy emotional.so sometimes i can be silly and when i opened this thread i was too emotional :)i don't want to be understood wrong :)) in here everyone love opeth as i love :))) ok,i have many bands that i love and opeth is one of them :) but as i love opeth so you love opeth.there is the reason why are we there :))) so you can understand me,can you? :)))

You :)) are a very :))) happy :) person! :)))

Haha, I can definitely relate. Love Opeth...

Forgive the forumers who joke about potential cocaine use as if earnestness expressed in what seems not to be your first language legitimately suggests that. Evidently, they can't read the location (Istanbul) under your name without asking first, either.

Welcome to the web-center of Opeth love and social distaste!

I really like them! I think they are an unique band. One of the best band I've ever heard. I started to listen to them one year ago. My favourite works are Watershed and Black Water Park so far..but I guess I have a lot to discover about them ;) .
I listen to different kinds of music (from gothic to symphonic metal, from doom to black metal and even non metal music and other rock music)..I'm not really into prog (excluding some stuff), neither into death..but Opeth surpasses any genres and they have no bounds or clichès. That's why I love them.

first of all ISTANBUL Turkey, REPRESENT!!!!... I dont live there but i was born there and i go almost every summer except this one :(. I got into opeth recently and yeah I def. agree that they show a lot of emotion which is awesome and is the big reason I got into them. They have a lot of styles in their music which is very unique. So yeah Opeth is my second favorite band after Dream Theater.

Haha, I can definitely relate. Love Opeth...

Forgive the forumers who joke about potential cocaine use as if earnestness expressed in what seems not to be your first language legitimately suggests that. Evidently, they can't read the location (Istanbul) under your name without asking first, either.

Welcome to the web-center of Opeth love and social distaste!

thank you so much :) i've already understood the joke about cocaine ;)) it's not problem. thanks again :)