I had another wonderful dream about Opeth!

what does this thread have to do with mushrooms????? ummm all right youre real cool MAN, yeah DUDE. lets go get BAKED DUUUUDE. you fucking idiot. people like you make me hate this planet and plant even more. so listen, go eat a fucking tree and sprout it. jackass.

And I think you're certifiably insane. Must be something in the New England air.... Wait... :err: Fuck. EDIT: Referring to AndICried.

Apocalyptic, is that an Alchemy Gothic design you're sporting in your avatar? :cool:

Apocalyptic said:
what does this thread have to do with mushrooms????? ummm all right youre real cool MAN, yeah DUDE. lets go get BAKED DUUUUDE. you fucking idiot. people like you make me hate this planet and plant even more. so listen, go eat a fucking tree and sprout it. jackass.
rdsmile.jpg

Now seriously AndICried, I know the air around New England can have odd effects. Get an air filter or something, you're getting a little bit of a o_O to you there.

Then your location thing is inaccurate, and I'm the only one stuck in this shitty place? :err: