Opeth vs. Children of Bodom

HAHAHA, damn I like Opeth more and everything, but Vindicate I spit out my cereal when you started talking about eating mayonaisse. What the fuck?

Land Of Grey And Pink said:
I have a PRS custom 24 quilted 10 top in whale blue. not unlike mikaels actually. the difference being his pickups are changed, and i chose to get the moon inlays since im not a big fan of the bird inlays. :loco:

heres a picture of it (just click open if the box appears...not "save" its a darker blue than the picture made it seem, it kinda came out turquoise:

http://hometown.aol.com/glory2thebrave/myhomepage/picture%20005.jpg?mtbrand=AOL_US
Damn, man. You let the dog near it? I'd have it in an air-tight case :lol:

JoeVice said:
true, the whole melodic/neoclassical death metal thing is a trend...and will die...its like the "nu-metal" trend. i'm not a big fan of "labels"...once labels are put on a band...then they fall into a category...and all the trendy motherfuckers have "genre" wars...then bands die....

fortunately, opeth falls into...really...no category at all....there is no one else like them...

*sigh* Neoclassical doesn't necessarily refer to longwinded monotonous shredding solos. Some metal bands that are neo classical are The Chasm, Burzum, Winds etc....

Damn Land, how old are you, and how much did that guitar cost you??? Have any pics of your other gear??? Im going to be in LA this summer for about a week, and if I find your adress somewhere, I WILL come to your house, kill you and the dog, and take the guitar and probably all of your rare prog albums as well (joke). ANyway, might you have some recorded music I could hear??? DO you have a band, play any of your own music???

Im going to be in LA this summer for about a week, and if I find your adress somewhere, I WILL come to your house, kill you and the dog, and take the guitar and probably all of your rare prog albums as well (joke).

>> holy crap, i will be faster, i swear! :p

im 21...i dont have a "band" really...but i do my own recordings with my friend who also plays bass. i do guitar, keys and drums for it.

we mostly jam out old school progressive rock and psychadelic stuff that i record out of my little studio i made out of my brothers old room. we also play classic metal or just screw around with sounds and textures too.

i dont have anymore pics of my gear yet, but ill take some...heres what i have now.

I just recently bought a mellotron...completely restored now.

i have a minimoog and a kork keyboard

a gibson custom les paul

the PRS youve already seen

a fender 65 twin reissue amp

and various effects like a vintage vox wah pedal, a volume pedal, an ebow, various slides, a phaser, delay pedal, etc etc

then my friend and i use a 16 track to record everything