Children of Bodom

Sep 7, 2004
Is their anyone familiar enough with Children of Bodom to hear a song and tell me the name? I've downloadded some COB songs, but their miss-labeled, and need some help. If their is anyone, you mind sending me a message or some shit?

Either one of you guys mind giving me your e-mail address so I can send them to you? Theres only three songs...so wont be to big

I'd rather not download songs through e-mail. Is there anyway you can describe them to us? I know its rough with the vocals but if you can describe them in anyway ill help the best I can.

The only song that i cna really understand ne lyrics, says " I don't give a fuck if you hate me"

The rest i cant really understand, but the music is sorta slayerish with melodic guitars and of course the keyboard.

but uhm.....if you have soulseek i can rip the songs and then u can download them from me and tell me wat it is if that works.

Just do a search for the lyrics. There are infinitely many lyric search engines on the web.

I am just getting into them. It's funny to say "great keyboardist" and "death metal" in the same sentence, but that guy is a fucking monster player. My fave song is the title track to "Follow the Reaper." I doubt I can help you out with the songs though. I like the guys higher pitched vocals as opposed to the "cookie monster" type death vocals but I'll be damned if I can understand one word of what he says.

Bryant

Its great to see you getting into CoB Bryant! They have been one of my favorite bands for some years now. What frustrates me to no end is that I still have to see them live! Together with Arch Enemy they are on the top of my "must see" list :)

Speaking of Arch Enemy this is another great band I can recommend you. Give them a try, you will not be disappointed!

Bryant said:
I am just getting into them. It's funny to say "great keyboardist" and "death metal" in the same sentence, but that guy is a fucking monster player.

If you like Janne's playing, you'd probably like his Warmen project. The 'Beyond Abilities' album is awesome!

I used to never give death metal a try but its bands like Arch Enemy and Children of Bodom that actually opened the death metal doors for me. I am by no means a death metal fanatic but thanks to Children of Bodom and Arch Enemy it opened me up to some of the classic greats like Morbid Angel, Cannibal Corpse, Obituary, and others. A band I keep being told I need to check out is Nightrage. I know they have Gus G formerly of Dream Evil and currently of Firewind as their guitar player and he is absolutely amazing so I am gonna check them out next.

Poor Hawk, hasn't seen Arch Enemy or Bodom yet. I am by no means trying to rub in that I saw them but heres my statistics with those two bands. Arch Enemy opening for Iron Maiden at the Hammerstein Ballroom in January 2004 and Arch Enemy opening for Cradle of Filth November 2004. As far as Children of Bodom goes I have seen the boys on all three of their US tours they did within the last year. First with Nevermore and Dimmu Borgir (Hypocrisy was part of the tour too but I missed them :( ) then with Evergrey and Iced Earth and most recently with Fear Factory and Lamb of God. They never manage to disappoint.

TheGraveDigger said:
Poor Hawk, hasn't seen Arch Enemy or Bodom yet. I am by no means trying to rub in that I saw them but heres my statistics with those two bands. Arch Enemy opening for Iron Maiden at the Hammerstein Ballroom in January 2004 and Arch Enemy opening for Cradle of Filth November 2004. As far as Children of Bodom goes I have seen the boys on all three of their US tours they did within the last year. First with Nevermore and Dimmu Borgir (Hypocrisy was part of the tour too but I missed them :( ) then with Evergrey and Iced Earth and most recently with Fear Factory and Lamb of God. They never manage to disappoint.
No worry dude. I always rub it in when someone says he or she has not seen this or that band. :D

AntonCrowley_16 said:
but uhm.....if you have soulseek i can rip the songs and then u can download them from me and tell me wat it is if that works.

The Ripping program I use Automaticlly Lables all the song titles for me does yours? if so then you could get all the correct titles that way? right? :D ..... as for my Feelings for this band.... I like em! But I do have a certain thing for Proggy Black/Deathmetal .... "Disclaimer:I dont give a FUCK if the Black Metal Purists Hate them" ...