Children of bodom jobs??

Roope used to be a tram driver, but got the sack in the beginning of this year. He has recently been involved in some construction business, but don't think he does that anymore either:)

In an interview, Alexi was asked, what was the worst job you've had? He said, telemarketing. But it didn't last very long because he didn't have the patience to be friendly to all those dumbasses. Or something like that. :lol:

Imagine Alexi calling you and trying to sell something to you ...

Henkka once said that they can live from their music. They're far from being rich but they earn enough money to live. They earn a lot when they tour and of course when they release a new album. But they won't get much more money until they release a new album and tour again which usually takes 2 years. So they have to save their money in this time.

Thanx for the info Zarok. It's cool that they can live from their kickass music. But I guess to become a millionaire at a young age, you have to make waay shittier music than COB will ever make. And you have to whine... Like, OOOOOH POOR KORN, THEIR LAST ALBUM SOLD ONLY 2 MILLION TIMES :yuk:

The Lantern Nut said:
In an interview, Alexi was asked, what was the worst job you've had? He said, telemarketing. But it didn't last very long because he didn't have the patience to be friendly to all those dumbasses. Or something like that. :lol:

I have read that interview...and I was like wtf? Alexi and Telemarketting?
He said he was trying to sell a dictionary through phone. :lol: I wonder how many times he must have said to the costumers that they are better off dead!

*g* imagine roope as a tram driver! that's soo funny! even as funny as aleksi with his telemarkting thing... I wonder what jaska had done before?!

Alexi: Hello, this is Alexi Laiho with Bodom Distributing, I see you've been a customer of ours and was calling to inquire if you'd like to try our new product.

Customer: Oh, I'm sorry, I can't, i just lost my job and. . .

Alexi: Well, your in luck. It has a risk-free 30 day in-home trial, guaranteed or your money back.

Customer: I would really like to help you and your company, but unfortunately I dont have the time or the money to try out new products.

Alexi: I understand. But there is one more thing I would like to tell you before I go.

Customer: Whats that?

Alexi: FUCK YOU YOUR BETTER OFF DEAD!!!!!

Reactions: delt